Chapter three

Once I finished with my bowl of cereal, I put the dishes in the sink, washing them out quickly. I sat on the couch trying to figure out what to do for the rest of the day sense there was no school cause it's Saturday. I decided to turn on the TV for a while, searching for something to watch. I just need something to keep me occupied. I killed sometime I guess. I glance over at the clock on the wall, checking for the time.
        It's only twelve twenty four. I sighed, bored out of my mind. Then I remembered that  I save up some of my money, last week. Maybe a day out for myself will keep me from dying of boredom. I put on my black converse, grabbed  jacket put it on before I got my money. I then headed out the door to the mall.
~Jason~
        "Point your guns straight, you guys have to be fast."  there guns fire off leaving echoes in the training room.
        "Ok, take five guys, let's huddle." I clapped loudly enough to get there attentions.
        "Ok so it looks like y'all got this stuff down pack, but let's recap shall we? Chase you go inside the bank-"
        "And sneak over in the back finding the safe." he finish off for me.
        "Me and James will guard the front door." Chris said continuing the plan.
        "Right, and I'll make sure the people in the bank keep there mouth shut." They all nodded agreeing with the statement.
        "Alright lets get back on working on our shooting, remember point your guns straight and your eyes on the target." I sat down in my chair, running my hands through my hair, tired from all of this.
        "So, what's my part in this robbing the bank mission?" I heard the oh so familiar voice of Madi asked. I look over at her with a smug look, standing up in front of her putting my hands in the pockets of my jeans
        "Oh that reminds me. The favor I want you to do for me is, I need you to go on the streets." her face dropped in confusion.
        "What the hell you mean by that?" her eyebrows arch as her voice got sterner. I grabbed her, pulling her out the training room and into the hallway, so we can talk alone.
        "Look, let me explain myself. I just need you to travel with my friend Bryan." she cut me off before I could've finish.
        "Travel with "Bryan" for what exactly?" I glared at her getting a little annoyed at all her attitude she's giving me.
        "I was gonna tell you before you rudely interrupt me." she shrugged at me, shifting all her weight on to her left leg then folded her arms.
        "Anyway you'll be traveling with Bryan to different men house and before you jump down my throat about me making you a prostitute , let me explain what your really doing." I scratch the back of my neck, hoping she'll agree to all this.
        "Bryan will carry you to the men of different gangs to just have dinner with nothing more nothing less." I pause so I can hear her response to what I just told her. She better say yes cause I need the extra money before we rob the bank.
        "I'm not sure about this anymore." she said walking in to the living room. I followed behind her stopping her before she go any further.
        "Look, you agree to do me a favor." she lightly laugh shaking her head.
        "I knew it. I knew there would be a catch to all this. I'm not taking the booty calls of those men." I sighed doing a face palm.
        "There not booty calls, all your doing is having some dinner with a couple of men. This is there deal with me." she scoffs rolling her eyes probably for the millionth time today.
        "What if they try to-" I stopped her before she finished, knowing what she's going to say.
        "There not, I'll make sure of that." I assured, stepping close to her, then brushing the hair outta of her face.
        "What's a little dinner a day and you get fifty dollars every day. I know that's more money your other job paid." she sighed looking into my eyes.
        "I guess it's not gonna be that bad." I smiled at her pulling her into me and look into her golden hazel eyes. I lowered my face bringing it close with hers. I then close my eyes and soon enough my lips were on hers. She was shocked at first but soon started kissing back. I grinned against her lips as lead us over to the couch getting on top of her, continuing our make out season. This was gonna be a long night.
~Samantha~
        I felt relax and happy for once in my life. I don't have to worry about anything right now....well except the fact that my dad is probably gonna kill me when I get home, but today was totally worth getting abuse by him. I glance at my phone to check the time. I guess I should get home I didn't realize how late it is. I came out of the mall, walking over to my car. I opened the car door, getting inside and starting it. I smiled at myself at the perfect and relaxing day I had. Sometimes you just some  time to yourself. I drove out the parking lot heading back home.
        In a matter of minutes I was on the street my home is on, but as I got further down the street I saw police lights got brighter. Then I realize the police is right in front of my house along with the ambulance. My eyebrows arch as I wonder what's going on. I parked my car on the side, coming out of it. I pushed my way through the crowd so I can get a better look at what going on. I finally got to the front, I was about to go under the crime scene tape but someone stopped me.
        "You can't be this close ma'am. I'm gonna ask you to step back." the police officer told me.
        "But this is my house, can you tell me what's going on?" he took off his shades looking at me seriously.
        "Is your name Samantha? and are you the daughter of David Carter." I nodded wanting to know what's going on.
        "Ok, well your neighbor call us saying she heard gun shots and yelling. When we came to investigate we found your father  dead with a gun shot wound the head." he said it like it was nothing. My father's dead? this just seem so surreal. I found tears rolling down my cheeks. Even though my father abuse me he's still my father. The fact that he died an abuser makes me even sadder. I never got to see the other man that I would like to call my father.
____________________________________________________________________________
Thanks for reading.So comment, and follow. This pic is Jason of course. Remember keeping being you and stay strong ~Tally