Chapter ten

~Samantha~
        "Wake up babe" I heard a dark voice spoke as they shook me a wake. I slowly but surely opened my eyes to see Zack smirking straight at me.
        "She's up Madi !" he yelled out to someone, who I'm guessing name is "Madi". Soon enough I saw a girl who  looks a little older than me and she also looks like what they say "A Ratchet", but I'm not the one to judge. Quite frankly that's not the main thing on my mind. She smirked over at me, what is up with these people and smirking.
        "Well, well ,well look what we have here Zack." They both took a swift glance at each other with 'evil' expressions on their faces before they turned back their glazes at me. At this moment I'm just sitting here scared shitless and confuse. How in the world did I get here, better question where the fuck am I?  Then I came to the realization that creep by the name of Zack drugged me. I knew I shouldn't of ate that gummy bear.
        "Did you send him the text Madi?" Zack, questioned her.
        "Yup but he didn't respond so I we might have to kill her." I couldn't tell if she was bluffing or being serious either way it made my heart fall out my ass. Zack came up to me, making my heart rate raise. He grabbed me by the arm, dragging me as I scream and squirmed. He dragged me of out that room of horror as his grip on me was tight. I wiggle  with all my might like a fish of water.
        "Let go of mee !!" I screamed my lungs out as I try to break free from his grip.
        "Shut the hell up you filthy slut." he opened this door to a dark room. He threw me inside like I'm some can of rag doll and  quickly shutting the door behind him.  I was still wearing my long black dress from the date but not my shoes. Thank God that perv. didn't considered changing my clothes. I let out the deepest sigh known to man, I'm totally in a 'Fml" state right now. I began to feel my way to find at least a light switch to brighten this dark room. Right then I heard mumbling sound like someone else was present....
~Jason~
        I drove almost sixty mph, running red lights left and right. Surprisingly the cops hasn't came after me yet. I let of a scoff within a laugh, lazing cops.
        "What did the text say boss?" Chris asked his usually nosy question. I sighed deeply trying to hold back my frustration.
        "It was Madi.................she's back."
~Samantha~
        I heard the soft sound more and more. At first I thought I was hearing things, but then the sound would come more contently and louder.. The sound  was like of someone weeping. Then finally the "sound" had a voice.
        "Are are you in here? pweaseee he- help mee." there was a trembling sob in the voice. I immediately felt bad for him or her, but still at the seem time creped out considering I'm in a dark and I'm hearing voices. The voice did sound like more of a little girls but I wouldn't know for sure, because it's pitch black in this death room. Finally in all my searching I found the light switch. I flipped it and there was only the two world dimmest light bulbs to give me just enough light  to see a little girl who looks about the age of three, twitching and shivering from the cold dark night air.
        "Awwee you gonna  welp me?" She shivered as she sob her words. Pity fell in the center of my warm heart as I made my way off to her. I hugged her tightly trying to keep her warm enough to stop shivering.
        "Mommy hurt me" she stated as tears stream down her chubby cheeks. I took  my thumb and wipe it acroos both of her cheeks.
        "What's your name sweetheart?" I whisper to her.
        "Jazzy....."
        "Who hurt you?, who's your mommy?"
        "My mommy name is Madi..."
~Jason~
        I parked the van in the front of Zack's gangs house. The obvious place  he would have Sammie.  Zack .....he wasn't to much of a bright one. Right then Gun shoots echo following by the sound screaming. It was Sammie, I know it was.
        "Boys get your guns ready. Let's go."  I step out of my van along with the boys.
        "Brayon when we get inside you search for Sammie, the rest of  will deal with Zack, now come on." I walk up to the front door, opening the door that was surprisingly unlock, ....idiot. I walked inside, ready to pull out my pistol any minute. Brayon went pass me and up the stairs to I guess look for Sammie.
        "Aww look who decided to pay us a visit." I heard Zack smirked, as he walk down the stairs. I strongly  shoot him a hateful glare.
        "Where is Sammie ?" I said through gritted teeth.
        "You don't need to know that because she'll soon die anyway." He chuckle, smirking as he give me a 'I'm winning' look.
        "I swear to God if you touch her-"
        "Aww bad boy has feeling for this girl?" the one and only Madi butted in. She came down the stairs taking her time with each step.
        "Madi-"
        "Oh don't start Jason. You know so fucking predictable and to think you've change just the slightest is a damn sin." She barked moving  forward to me.
        "Look, just tell me where Sammie is." Zack let out a fake laugh.
        "You think it's that easy. Oh look at me I'm Jason I always get what i want." he terribly mocked.
        "Show us the money and maybe we'll consider letting her go." Madi said  as she played with her gun.
        "You'll never get my money."
        "Ohh we wasn't asking , we was telling you we're gonna get your money . Better how bout we kill you and the girl." Zack smirk as he fire off his gun at me, but like the cricket hand he has he missed. I then took out my pistol and shot at him, but I missed him also...shit. Madi tried to stop me but Chase grab her and twisted her neck , making her fall to the ground paralyze.
        "Zack--g--get him!" was her last words before she passed out, but Chase shot her five times to make sure she was dead. Zack came and punch me right in the jaw. I didn't saw it coming but it did. He tried to punch me once more but i stopped him by the fist and crushed making him whimper in pain. I then wrap my hands around his neck, knocking the wind out of his lungs. I didn't realize he still had his gun in his pants. He took it out with out me realizing it, and shot me in the stomach and fell to the ground with a thud. Zack stood over me, smirking evilly.
        He stoop down to my level at I cough up blood, holding my aching stomach.
        "Awww look at you McCann," he chuckled. "I guess you don't always get what you want now do you?" he smirked , as he point the pistol at me. Right now I'm weak but I tried my best not to show it
        "I always g--get what I wait." I said through gritted teeth
        "That's when your wrong McCann. You won't get what you want this time." Then i heard a gun shoot echo, making me close my eyes tightly. For a moment there I thought shoot me and now I'm in what they call "the after life" unti; i heard Chase. 
        "Man that guy talks to much, anyway let's go find Sammie boss." i fluttered my eyes open my eyes to see Zack dead, swimming in his private pool of blood. I can always trust chase to have my back even at my weakest moments.

To be continue.......
________________________________________________________________________________
HEYYYYY, thanks for reading. are u confuse? goooooodd mwahahahha Anyway comment,  and follow. Stay tune for Hostage hahaha. I always wanted to say that :P ~Tally