Chapter seven

~Samantha~
        I stepped out of shower, wrapping the towel that Jason left for me around my body. I look over at the sink, to see the clothes Jason said were for me to wear. It's a tight red dress( weheartit.com/entry/43201932/sear...) with matching undies( weheartit.com/entry/80593435/sear...) and a pair of cute sliver high heels( weheartit.com/entry/76140231/sear...) . This out fit looks like something a prostitute would wear. I wonder wear I'm going dress up like this. I should hurry up, his friend is probably here waiting downstairs for me by now. I quickly blow dry my hair with the blow dryer that was conveniently on the sink. 
        I left it curly like how it naturally is and then quickly put on my undies. I wanted to see myself fully so I opened the bathroom door, peaking my head through it before tip toeing my way out. I stood in front of the full body mirror and began to slip on the tight dress, trying hard to get it over my butt. I finally got it on but I still had a hard time zipping it up.
        "Need some help?" A deep male voice asked suddenly, causing me to jump a little. I turn around  quickly to see a tall man with green eyes and nice tan. I cover up myself feeling expose to him, considering I didn't had my dress zipped up.
        "Sorry did I scare you?" He smirk, walking inside towards me. I took a couple steps back as my heart pump faster with each step he took.
        "Uh umm a-a little." I nervously stuttered. He's now directly in front of me looking into my eyes with a smug look on his face. Who is this guy? and how did he get here? He then move to the back of me, zipping up the dress easily.
        "There you go." he said looking in mirror at me. I move away from his personal space and turned to face him.
        "You must be Sammie, right?" My eyes widen at the fact that he knows my name. How does he even know my name? I still nodded at the statement.
        "I'm Brayon, Jason told me you're a quiet one." oh so he's Brayon , it all makes sense now. I shrugged at his the comment he made. He took my hand in his then kiss it, making me a little uncomfortable but still blush at the same time.
        "Nice to me you Sammie." he then lead me out of Jason's bedroom and down the stairs. Once we got there he gesture me to sit on the couch. I sat down as he sat beside me smiling.
        "It's a good thing that your quiet but it's also a bad thing." I frowned my eyebrows, confuse at what he said.
        " it's a good thing cause at least you actual are listening to me but it's bad because you can't be shy on this job." now I'm even more confuse. A Job?, I didn't know I was going to work. What is this all about?
        "What exactly am I doing?" I asked softly
        "So your not a mute." he tease.
        "Dates with men. That's what you'll be doing, but today you'll just have a practice date with me." He winked at me smirking the whole time.
        "Now let's go, I don't have all day girl" he said , grabbing my hand leading me out the door to his black BMW. He open the car door for me so I can get inside first before shutting the door close. He came around, getting inside and turning on his car.
        "Where are we going?" he turned his head to look at me before he reverse out of the drive way.
        "Now, now no questions from you until we get there." he turned his gaze back to the road, smiling. I don't know what to think about this guy. I don't even know if this guy is really the "Brayon" I'm suppose to be with. For all I know I could be getting kidnap all over again. He's kind of on the creepy side, but still doesn't give me that nervous feeling like Jason would give me. Speaking of the devil, I wonder what Jason went out to do. Well that's kind of a dumb question. Obviously he's out somewhere doing something illegal.
That's what gangs do after all right?
~Jason~
        "You guys ready to do this?" I ask pulling my mask down hiding my identity.
        "It's now or never boss." Chase said getting ready to pull on the door to open it.
        "Wait don't go just yet Chase." he arch his eyebrows at me, confuse at the statement I said. He took his hand off the door handle and sat back in his seat before asking
        "When can I go then?" I pointed to the two securities standing in front of the bank.
        "You see those two security guards? We have to find a way to get rid of them." I announce to the boys. So far my plan isn't going how quit how I wanted it to go, but when there's a will there's a way.
        "How are we gonna get rid of them boss?" Chris asked me.
        "You should tell me, your the one with all the good idea's." I smirk evilly at him.
        "Well I'm all out of idea's now." He shrugged at me. This is why I'm the leader of this gang.
        "Ok, so here's the new plan. Chris you will go up to them and steal something, run fast to the car and drive off. They'll follow after you, making the costs clear for the rest of us." I explain to them. Chris nodded, agreeing with the plan I just said.
        "Ok let's take cover until Chris proceeds with the plan." I said as we all came out the car. Chris ran out following the plan as I instructed. Looks like things are going to fall into place perfectly.
~Samantha~
        Finally after a long ride, we pulled at what I looks like a club. Well I hear loud music coming from the building so I'm just assuming.
        "Why are we at a club?"  I thought out loud to myself.
        "Because, this is all they're gonna take you I'll tell you that now, so get use to it." He said, parking his car in a parking space.
        "Who are they?"
        "The dates" he simply said before he came out the car, jogging over to my side to open the door for me.
        "Thanks." I mumble to him as I step out the car looking at my feet.
        "Nuh ah ah, rule number one, Keep your head up high." he raise my chin up, making me look up at him.
        "And smile, we're about to have some fun." He did a little dance, causing me to giggle.
        "There's a smile." he smiled, leading us into the club. Inside smelled like sweat and alcohol. Well I'm officially sick to my stomach. He leads us further into the club to reveal all the people grinding on each other, practically dry humping. They all look drunk as hell.
        "Well what are you waiting for let's dance." he said pulling me towards the dance floor. I'm now scared as hell because I don't know how to dance. Suddenly I felt someone pulled me away from Brayon. I turned around to see a girl who look like she's about to pass out a minute. She can't even stand up straight.
        "Hey sexy, yyyoouuu-yooouu wanna have some fuunnn." she said to me almost losing her balance. Brayon then grab her like she weighted nothing.
        "Go have fun some fun over there." He push he away from us and she went on to dancing with some guy.
        "Who was that?" I asked curiously
        "Oh that's just Amanda, don't mind her she's always here drunk. I don't think I ever saw her sober. Anyway forget about her and let's dance!"
_____________________________________________________________________
Hey thanks for reading. ,The boy in the pic is Brayon. Comment and follow please. Keep being you and stay strong ~Tally