Chapter fourteen

~Samantha~

        That enounter with Jason was both weird and awkward. I stood here for a while just looking into complete nothing, thinking about the sorrow in his when he fell me down.

        "Sammie you ok?" The angelic voice of little old Jazzy spoke, snapping me out of my world of thoughts. I slightly shook my head  and smile down at her.

        "Of course sweety, now let's go and play." I grinned as I stooped down to her size to hug her tightly in my embrass.

        "Yippy!" Was all said said before running off once again, but this time I followed closly behind her. We were already half way down the stairs, when I heard my name being metion. I quickly came to a hault and made Jazzy do the same by grabbing her tiny arm so she wouldn't go down any further.  I told her not to make a sound by putting my finger  against my lips. She nodded and put both of her hand over her mouth, giggling.

        I slightly chuckled at her cuteness, then listen closly to the conversation that is going on down in the living room.

        "I'm telling you Jason's going soft because of them girls. I can't believe he wouldn't give that little girl up.....He's acting like she's more important that this gang." I think that was Alex's voice who protested. He wanted Jason to give up Jazzy?, or was he talking about me.....My heart  rate went a little faster at the thought of them killing us, but I don't wanna think  like that. Maybe I will escape.....and soon. I'll take Jazzy with me too.

        "I see where you coming from man, I haven't seen Jason care about saving a girl sense Madi. Everything thing was normal before that girl came into the picture." I think that green eyed boy ....Chased complained. They were talking about me....I knew they were. It's not like I choose to be here, they're the one's that kidnapped me. Like Jason said.............I was a mistake. That's it I'm planning my escape tomorrow and no more is gonna stop me, because I'm just a mistake. I look to the right of me to see that Jazzy has disapeared.

        "Oh crap..." I whispered to myself so the guys down stairs wouldn't hear me. Then her soft sweet voice filled my ears.....it was coming from the living room.

        "Excwuse me sir, do you know where my daddy is, I wanna pway." I ran down stairs quickly making sure they didn't see that I was ease dropping on there conversation.

        "Oh Jazzy there you are!" I acted out horribly, hopping they would buy it. "Come on Jazzy let's go." i said rather quickly, grabbing her arm and started to headed my way up the stairs. I then felt someone grasp onto my arm. Looking back confuse, I saw that it was Alex.

        "And where do you think your going?" He questioned with his evil smirk plated across his face. I looked at him wided eye completely horried at his action. I looked down at Jazzy, as see grab hold of my white shirt, barrying her face into it.

        "Jazzy, You can go upstairs and look for Jason ok?" I whisper down to her, then she slowly nodded, before running upstairs. I turn my head  to look Alex's way, seeing he still had that evil smirk.

        "Why are you leaving so soon." He gave me a cheeky grin...

~Jason~

        I sprung up inside my bed as quickly as ever, painting hevy.  i look around but i didn't see Sammie in sight. I deeply sigh and put my hand through my gloden brown locks. It was just a dream, a very weird but hot dream, but one question still remains.....why? Why would i dream about making out with Sammie. I was distracted from my thoughts by a sound of a door opening and closing.