Chapter tweleve

~Samantha~
        My eyebrows arch as I look up at Jason with a confuse expression on my face.
        "What is it?" I asked him as he walked over to sat on the edge of my bed. I walk over and sat beside him. He sigh, running his hands through his golden brown hair.
        "Sammie tomorrow we're moving to California before the cops come on to us." he pause for just a moment, fiddling with his thumbs.
        "Ok.....?" I said as my confusion grows. He breathe out a deep sigh.
        "In California we'll be moving in with my brother Alex and he's gonna wonder who you are?" with each word he spoke the more confuse I got. He pull his hair to the end obviously getting stressed.
        "OK what I'm saying is I want you to pretend to be my girl. So Alex won't have any suspicion on you." I sat there looking into complete nothing as I don't know how to respond to him
        ".....no" I mumble to him looking down at my feet that suddenly looked quite interesting at the moment. I felt pressure release from off the bed beside me. Jason stood up in front of me. I slowly put my head up to look up at his piss of face.
        "What did you just say?" he softly questioned slowly making my heart rate go faster than normal.
        "NO....I don't wanna pretend to be your girl. I don't even want to be here. And why can't you just tell him you kid nap me!" I snapped off at him.
        "First of all I didn't kidnap you the boys did. And I can't tell him....because we're not suppose to kidnap people. We just bomb places!" he snapped back in my face.
        "Well if you aren't suppose to kidnap me then why did you!!" I shot back stepping all in his face.
        "They weren't suppose to kidnap you. they weren'y suppose to kidnap Madi. You were just a mistake!" He said getting so close my face that I can smell his fresh minty breath, that puts butterflies in my stomach.
        "WELL IF I'M SUCH A MISTAKE WHY DID YOU SAVE? WHY AM I STILL HERE HUH?!" I yelled out to him like I never did before in my life. I felt a sharp pain hit across my face knocking me off my feet. Jason stood there looking angry with me as I lay on the ground hold my face. He came and grab me by my hair whispering inside my ear through gritted teeth.
        "Never ever, yell at me you understand?" he pulled my hair more making me nod my head. "I like it better when you were quiet. Now your going to pretend to be my girl, weather you like it or NOT!!" he yelled out the last part, dropping me downing like I'm some ragged doll. He left, slamming the door behind him. I curl up in the corner of the room with my knees to my chest as hot tear rolled down my checks.
~Jason~
I ran my  hands through my brown hair as I walk into the kitchen. I got out a bottle of whisky , pouring some into a glass. I chugged it down, getting ready to pour out my next shot. I only drink, whisky when I'm stressed out. The thing is I don't know why I'm so stressed. it's that Sammie girl......Ugh why can't I just get her off my mind! I took another shot followed by another.
        "Daddy, what you drinking?" I suddenly heard the sweet voice of Jazzy asked. I look at her rubbing her sleepy eye as she holds one of my bed sheets.
        "Aren't you suppose to be in bed little girl?" I asked as she crawl onto my lap and cuddles in my embrace like she did once before.
        "Can I have some?" she pointed to the whisky bottle. I laughed at her innocence and took her off my lap and rest her in the chair put up the whisky away from her.
        "That drink is not for little girls who suppose to be in bed." I said the her with one eyebrow raise.
        "Daddy..da da daddy is chocolate for little gurls?
        "Ok you can have some chocolate milk, but after that, it's bed time." I said, pouring out some chocolate milk into a cup for her.
        "But I'm not sleepy." She said before taking her milk from me, drinking some of it.
        "Oh and why's that?" I asked before picking her up with her milk in her hands and headed up the stairs.
        "Because you and Sammie was fighting....." she said a little sad. I stopped in front of my room door to look at her as she drink the rest of her milk.
        "How you know we were fighting huh?" I said, opening my bedroom door, holding on to Jazzy tight in my grip so she won't fall.
        "Come on daddy I can hear you All the way from Africa!!" she said waving both arms into the air. I chuckled at her and place her in my bed.
        "I'm sorry we woke you up Jazzy." I said getting in bed as well and puling the cover me and her. I turned off the lights
        "Daddy?" I sighed and turned back on the lights and stood up in the bed.
        "Yes Jazzy?" she struggled to sit her self up so I helped her
        "You hate Sammie?" she asked suddenly.
        "No...." I said not sure if I believe what I'm saying.
        "So why did you fight with her?" she continue to questioned me.
        "I think we should get some sleep kid." I said as I turn off the light. I felt her cuddle under the sheets before saying
        "I don't think Sammie is a mistake daddy..." those words she spoke couldn't help but wonder in my mind....
~Samantha~
        Today I move to Cali with the gang. And I still feel sad about what happen yesterday with Jason......did he really mean what he said.... I don't know why I'm all worked up over this. Sense the fight with Jason yesterday I feel like he has shun me out. You know that feeling you get when your not wanted.....that's how I feel around him.
        "Sammmmiiee...daddy wants to know if your ready ." Jazzy came walking in my room with her pink flowery pink dress and a pink hat to match. weheartit.com/entry/88615266/sear...
        "You look so beautiful Jazzy" I compliment as I picked her. Jazzy always made me feel better.
        "Thank you" She blushed as I sat her back down.
        "Go tell Jason I'll be down soon."
        "Okie dokie" She giggled as skipped away. I sighed and close the door behind her. I looked back into the mirror and tired to cover this bruise what Jason gave me with make up. Soon enough I was ready to go. But I took another quick glance at my short white, flowing in the back and  hold together with a brown belt around my waist. I tease my short curly brown hair before grabbing my suit case and rolled it down stairs to where all the gang was.
        "You look beautiful Sammie!" Jazzy said copying me from before. I smiled at her then looked over at Jason who made eye contact with me for a while before taking my bags to the cars. Wow not even hi. I don't know why it's bothering me so much. I should be the one mad at him. He's the one that let them kidnap me. He's the one that's forcing me to stay with him. He's the one that slapped my in the face, so why is he the one mad and I'm the one sorry? I got into the van along with the boys. Jazzy sits on my lap as I sat in the front with Jason......This is gonna be a long and awkward trip.

To be continue.....
_____________________________________________________________________________
THIS IS WHEN THE DRAMA STARTS :D  how you like it. Thanks for reading. Comment  and follow. Keep being you and stay strong ~Tally.