Chapter eight

~Chris~
        I came out of the car and ran behind a near by tree, looking at the two security guards sharing a laugh with one another. I waited until the right moment to run up to them. A couple seconds went by when I spirited my way to them, stealing one of the security guards gun right off their belt. I ran off fast enough to make it in time to the van. Man those fat ass securities are slow.
        I opened the door of the van, hooping inside and speeding off  on to the high way. I took a glance in the my rare view mirror to see they were speeding after me. I smirked to myself evilly, this should be fun. I press harder on the gas speeding up more and turning corners left and right. This is gonna be a long and interesting.
~Jason~
        "Hey, boss she refuse to tell me where the money at." James informed me. Sometimes James can be a soft bitch.
        "Where the hell is she?" I asked, pushing pass James as I scan my eyes all around looking for her.
        "She's over there boss" Chase told me, pointing at a women who looks like she's in her late thirties. Her eyes widen from fear and she was shaking. I slowly made way to her as she continues to shake in the corner. I stoop down next to her leveling myself  with her.
         (Weirdo was here)"I got this one guys, try to find the money until I get there," I instructed them and they went off looking for the money. Soon enough I turned my attention back on to the women. I slowly took out my pistol and put the cold metal up to her temple.
        "Now pretty lady we can do this the easy way or we can do this my way. Pick your choice." I told getting ready to shoot. Her sobs and tears came more and more.
        "P-please don't, don't k-kill me. I-I'll tell you where, where it is just- please don't" I famously smirked at her satisfied with what she said.
        "Good girl, see you're not so dumb after all. Now find the damn money." I hissed, grabbing her by the hair and throwing her cross the room. I know I'm being a little to rough. I chuckle that thought, like I give a fuck. She  got up and began to walk into the back of  the bank with me following right behind her as my gun still pointed at her back. When she lead into the back of the bank I saw the boys in front a door, trying to get it open.
        "The money is not inside there." She told the boys, making them stop what they were doing look at the both of us.
        "Then where the hell is it?" Chase snapped at her, making her jump a little.
        "It's , uh in the-there." She pointed to the door at the end of the hall. I smirked to myself and push the woman out of my way. I walked up to the door that holds what is now gonna be my money and pulled out my phone calling Chris.
~Chris~
        My phone buzzed in my pocket, letting me know someone was calling. I shoved my hand deep in my pocket to grab my phone while still having control over the wheel. I swipe my thumb across the screen, answering it.
        "Hello?"
        "Chris this is Jason, we found the money."
        "That's great, I think I lost the securities a while back."
        "Good come back to the bank to pick up the money"
        "Ok, see ya."
        "Yeah man" I swerved the van , in the other direction making my way back to the bank.
~Samantha~
        "Come on Sammie just this once , do it for me please." Brayon begged giving me puppy dog eyes. I playfully rolled my eyes. I can't believe he wants me to drink alcohol when I'm only eighteen. I never drank before in my life and I don't plan on doing it any time soon
        "Brayon how many times am I gonna say no."
        "Until you say yesss." He giggle, playing with my hair. He was a little tipsy, seeing that he already had ten shots.
        "I'm not saying yes." I protest to him.
        "Your not saying no either." He told me singing the last part. Yep he's totally wasted. I sigh deeply, I'm not even gonna compete with him right now. I rolled my eyes once again, at him.
        "I'll be right back my one and only." He blew me a kiss and backed away dancing. I have a feeling more than alcohol was in that drink. He came back with a shot in his hand smirking mischievously handing it over to me.
        "For you ma lady." He said giggling. I took it from him and look at him confuse.
        "Uhh what the hell is this?"
        "It's a shot of alcohol silly." He pinch my nose, giggling at me.
        "Oww." I rub my nose glaring at him.
        "Brayon I told you before I don't wanna drink." He gave me a sad look that was soon followed by him bursting out into laughter.
        "Than I'm gonna tell Jason you wouldn't listen to me." He wined like a two year old. Something clicked when he mansion Jason's name. I never saw Jason angry and I don't really wanna know what it look like. I don't what it is but something about him terrifies me.
        "Ok but just this one time." He clapped his hands , smiling big at me. I have a feeling I'm gonna regret this later. I took the shot quickly, surprise at the horrible taste
        "Eughh that tasted like shit. Why the hell do you like that."
        "Maybe you need another one to get use the taste."
~Jason~
        I drove the van into the yard of the gang house. I came out the van walking up to the front door.
        "You guys can bring in the money bag and put them in the storage room." I open the front door with my key and went straight up stairs to my room. I close my room door and flopped on my bed looking up at the ceiling. Something feels wrong, I feel like I'm missing something. Right then there was a knock on the door. I groan as I hoop off my bed and opened the door
        "What the hell do- Brayon what's going on?" he was holding Sammie's unconscious body in his arms.
        "Uhh she might had a little to much to drunk."
        "YOU GAVE HER ALCOHOL?!"
        "Shhh keep it down she's sleeping." he giggled. That's when I release he was drunk too. I took Sammie from out of his arms and place her gingerly on the bed. 
        "I should fucking fire you!" I whisper yelled at him.
        "Come on man you have to give a break she actually had fun tonight." I sighed.
        "Ok I'm gonna let you off easy but do dumb shit like this again you can kiss your job good bye." he smile widely at me.
        "Thanks Jase." with that he walked out of my room.  I sat down at the edge of the bed pull at my hair as I sigh deeply. I looked over at Sammie laying on my bed. She look so peaceful and innocent laying there. I sighed running my hand through my hair. I can't have her here in this kind of life. She's to innocent but what do I care. I'll do anything to protect me and to keep my gang a secret.
_________________________________________________________________________
Hola thanks for reading guys.Please follow,and comment. Keep being you and stay strong ~Tally