Chapter five

Jason?, who in the world is Jason? Maybe he's there gang leader..? Oh my gosh I've been capture by a gang. What are they gonna do to me, are they gonna gang bang me? I hope they don't  consider doing that.
         I need to get away, I need to escape. My neighbors are probably wondering what's taking me so long. Why can't they just let me go, I'm not even the girl they're looking for, but that green eyed boy have to be a party pooper. He's the one who wanted me to come with them, when the other guy was at least nice enough to think about letting me go. So far that guy is my favorite. Why am I thinking about these guys ,when I need to find away out this nightmare. I'm cold, hungry and my butt hurts...not a good commination. 
        Oh have I mention it feels like this van has been driving forever, and oddly enough I'm quiet through the whole ride. They were gonna chloroform me but again the same guy who was thinking of letting me go , save my ass and voted against it cause I'm actually being quiet. Yep he's defiantly my favorite. Finally I felt the van came to a halt. My kidnapper roughly grabbed my arm making me whimper in pain.
        He dragged me all the way to the door of this huge house, scratch that this place is a flicking mansion. He then open the door with his key. I was about to step inside but he beat me to it, making me fall down. Well isn't he just a ball of sunshine.
        "Are you gonna go inside or your just gonna block the door?" The green eyed boy said to me. Now I know who's my least favorite. I got up and slowly entered this mansion. You would say ,' hey I've been quite calm through all this' . On the inside I've been screaming this whole time.
        "It's about time, you guys got here." a different voice said, coming from the stairs.
        "Um, Jason, we didn't get Madi..." My kidnapper said to him a little nervous. So I'm just gonna take a wild guess and say he's talking to this mysterious Jason.
        "What the hell do you mean you didn't get Madi?" his voice got stern and cold as he finished walking down the stairs. Now he was in my full view. He's beautiful...not really the most manly description of him but that's how he looks "beautiful", his bright hazel eyes along with his plump pink lips. Oh my gosh I need to stop like really, he's a bad guy Samantha.
        "This idiot kidnapped the wrong girl." The "nice one" claimed, yep I nicked named him.
        "Shut up cause your to pussy to kidnap anyone." My kidnapper shot back.
        "Why don't you come say that to my face?!"
        "Hey!!" Jason said loud enough for them to shut up and making all our gazes turn to him.
        "Where's the girl y'all kidnapped?" I came out from hiding behind the boys nervously. He came up to me, grabbing my wrist making me gasp. At this point my heart feels like it's about to jump out of my chest.
        "P-please don't hurt me." I cried as tears started to roll down my cheeks. A smirked form upon his lips.
        "We'll see about that babe. Well what's your name? " I became shaken when he came closer to me.
        "Come on tell me your name."
        "Umm S-s-Samantha." he smiled at me. Not a good smile but an evil one.
        "Well Samantha, I'm Jason. You're gonna be my little hostage." Tears stain my face as I shook my head.
        "I want to go home." I said just above a whisper.
        "Too bad your not going anywhere anytime soon." he said, pulling me towards the stairs, he lead me to an empty room. I look around the around the room, confused. There was only a dresser in the far right corner of the room...that's it, nothing more, just a cold floor and the ceiling...not even windows.
        "You'll be staying here until I feel like putting you some where else understand?" he look coldly into my eyes with his intense stare, making me nervous. I reluctantly  nodded, responding to what he said quickly. For some reason he scares me more than the other boys. He smile evilly at my response.
        "Good, I guess I won't have to kill you sooner than I thought." my eyes grew wide at his comment. He did a mad chuckle like a crazy man.
        "Girl, I'm just kidding with you." Well he has one hell of a humor, cause I don't know who finds killing funny. I gave him a nervous smile, just to be nice and to keep myself from getting more into trouble. Who knows what he's capable of , but all I know is he can be capable of a lot I'll tell you that much. He chuckled again like an insane person
        "You're very interesting, you know that?" I shook my head knowing if I talk I'll stutter every word. He came up to me, close to my face making my heart pump faster than usual.
        "Why are you so quiet huh?" he said just above a whisper, caressing the side of my face.
        "I-I...." I tried to talk but my nerves got the best of me.
        "What, cat got ya tongue babe?" he smirked in my face. He slowly back away making my heart rate normal again. He then walked out the door leaving me confuse and scared.
~Jason~
        I entered the living room, where the boys were sitting on the couch conversing with each other. Soon as I took a seat, there attention turn to me.
        "Where did you take the girl boss?" James ask curious, I was shocked he asked that. I would think Chris would ask something like that.
        "The empty room at the end of the hall." I simply reply.
        "But we don't need to be worry about her right now. Right now let's worry about robbing the bank tomorrow." I announce.
        "Wait, we're robbing it tomorrow?" Chris ask dumbly.
        "No we're robbing it today..." I sarcastically said to him shooting him a glare.
        "And sense Madi, fucked up my plans. I'll just have to use the next best thing to keep my plan in action." I smile mischievously at myself looking over at the boys. They all knew who I was talking about and they can't do anything about it cause why would they. Plus they know better. I do whatever I want whenever I want and no one can stop me
__________________________________________________________________________
Thanks for reading.The boy in the pic is Chase. Also if you don't understand the story tell me and MAYBE I'll fix it......keep in mind that I said maybe. Uh what else....well I guess that's it. OH!!! wait, comment heart and follow. KEEP BEING YOU AND STAY STRONG ~Tally