Chapter six

~Samantha~
        I woke up to someone roughly shaking me.
        "Wake the fuck up." I heard the familiar voice of Jason yelled. Well good morning to you too Mr. rainbows and sunshine. I slowly sat up from the cold floor, that I just release I had slept on last night.
        "Come on get up. Do you want breakfast or not?" as soon as he said breakfast I sprung up as quick as ever. I was hungry, well you would expect that from a person who hasn't ate in almost a day.
        "That's what I thought." I heard him mumbled as he lead me downstairs, to the kitchen. We got there and he pointed to the stool at the small island, telling me to sit there. He then came back with two plates of left over pizza. He place a plate in front of me  and he also had a plate for himself.
        "Sorry, I'm not a good cook, but you better be glad I'm feeding yo ass." I nodded, letting him know I was glad he feed me.
        "What are you?, a mute? Say something girl." I don't know why but when I'm around him, I'm to scared to speak.
        "Um-" I gulped down big, trying to ease my nerves. I was about to open up my mouth, but he beat me to it.
        "Look, you don't have to be scared of me you know. I won't hurt you, unless you piss me off then you can get scared. But until then you stay calm girl." He said, getting up to take my now empty plate and putting it in the sink along with his. He came back, sitting on the stool beside me. I look up at him with worried eyes.
        "Samantha, that's your name right? " I nodded, letting him know he was right
        "Hmm, your name is too long, I think I'll call you Sam from now on. No I don't like that name for you." Ok what is this boy talking about?
        "How about Sammie, yea I think I'll call you Sammie." He smirked at me, making butterflies enter my stomach.
        "You like that Sammie?" He whispered to me. I shrugged not really knowing how to respond.
        "I need you to go up stairs to the last door on the left and wait for me there, got it?" I nodded at what he said.
        "Good, now run along" he said gesturing both of his hands for me to go. I got up stairs and I saw this long ass hall with a lot of doors on the left and on the right. I slowly walked down the hall, absorbing ever little thing. I guess Jason likes his art, really weird and strange art at that. Right then I came in contact with somebodies chest, causing me to fall hard on my butt.
        "Oww" I mumbled as looked up to see it was "The nice one" or in other words my favorite member of this gang.
        "Ohh I'm terribly sorry, are you ok?" he asked helping me back on my feet.
        "Yea, thanks" I said softly to him
        "My name's James by the way. Why are you wondering around by yourself? You know Jason would kill you if he knew you're trying to escape right. "I shook my head at him.
        "I wasn't trying to escape. I wanted to find the room Jason send me to. Um I can't remember it was either the last door on the left or the last on the right." he smiled at me and not an evil smile like what Jason would give me. This was a warm smile, a true one. It made me feel warm inside and made me smile with him.
        "I think he would send you to the last door on the left."
        "How would you know?" I asked him. I felt more comfortable with him than Jason. Jason makes goose bumps appear on my skin.
        "Because the last door on the right is my room. I don't think  he would send to my room." I nodded, agreeing with him.
        "Come on I'll lead the way." he said , grabbing my hand. He lead me up to the room door and open it , letting me step inside first.
        "Thanks" I said shyly.
        "No problem." he smiled at me, making blood rush to my cheeks.
        "What the hell are you doing in here James?" the stern voice of Jason asked
        "I saw her in the hall lost, so I decided to show her where she wanted to go." James explained to him.
        "Oh, well I'd like to talk to Sammie alone." Jason told him coldly.
        "Sammie?" James questioned the nick name Jason gave me.
        "Yes, her name is Sammie now. Now get the fuck out." Jason command in a stern tone.
        "Ok boss, I'm leaving jeez." and with that he left , shutting the door behind him. Jason turned around, looking me right in the eyes.
        "You can sit on bed you know." I sat down on the edge of his soft and comfortable king size bed.
        "Now, you wanna go home right?" I nodded quickly as hope starts to fill my mind. Is he gonna let me go? Well I can only keep my fingers cross.
        "Ok I'll make a deal with you." I nodded once more letting him know I was listening.
        "If you go with my friend Brayon and listen to what ever he says for two days, I'll let you go." Two days? Well it's still better than living here forever. I give him a nervous smile, letting him know I agreed with his plan.
        "Say something girl your always so damn quiet." I open my mouth to say something but he cut me off before I could.
        "You know what, don't say anything. I kinda like you quiet, at least you don't give me a head ache." he said smirking over at me.
        "Now, I want you to go into the bathroom and take a shower. There's some clothes in there for you. Put them on and be downstairs in twenty minutes. Brayon will be down there and me and the boys will be out. Do whatever Brayon say, understand?" I nodded at him.
        "Good, I'm leaving now so start getting ready." he said before leaving me to follow his instructions.
~Jason~
I ran downstairs, to see the boys ready to go.
        "Hey boss, what about the girl?" James asked looking concern. This is the second time he asked about her. Why does he keep asking about her like he cares. What if he does cares. I chuckled to myself at the thought. Why would he care about that scary bitch. She can't even talk to me without stuttering.
        "Don't worry about her right now. Brayon is on his way to get her. he should be here any minute. But for right now let's worry about robbing the bank."
____________________________________________________________________________
Thanks for reading.The boy in the pic is James. comment and follow. And as always keep being you and stay strong ~Tally