2

how does someone look so good with a shaved head?

my latin king

Morning shifts during the week were always my favorite. Wasn't to busy but also wasn't slow enough. I could still make good money without over working myself. Plus it was usually only older people and they were always easier to handle then younger ones. "Goodbye Lena! Tell Mateo I said hi!" An older women, Mrs. Rolands said. I waved her off and continued wiping tables. The front bell rings.

Its Martin Jr.

Kate rushes over to speak with him. They both look over at me. I stare back and raise my eyebrows. "Lena," Martin called out. What had they been up to? He doesn't speak to me for months and now he has something to say? I walked over, "What?" I asked. "Kate tells me you refused to transfer to Soco," He said crossing his arms. Tanned skin and large biceps. He was handsome but I had seen better. He carried a small accent as he spoke. "Whats it to you?" I asked. "Lena, stop playing stupid. You know he comes back in three days. You know damn well he'll be at my gym all day. And you know for sure that he'll probably see you," He said. I was ready to tear my hair out. "What do you want me to do! I can't walk fifteen miles everyday to avoid him! I won't even be able to make the bus even if I wanted too! It doesn't run late from that area and im not cutting my hours so I can walk seven miles to take the bus, I'm barely scrapping by as it is, I cannot afford to loose money or time," I said. He shook his head. "So what? Were all just gonna sit on a time bomb? Are you forgetting that Damian has anger issues? Major ones? That he's a fucking MMA fighter with an iron fist? I know you hate when I bring up what happened but when it comes to you Lena, Damian is willing to do anything and that includes fucking up the gym owner who was stupid enough to hide his own son from him," Martin said. "Its not like we didn't try so don't give me that bullshit. I don't know whats gonna happen but Damian doesn't have to know its his kid, not unless you tell him yourself," I said. "Are you fucking kidding me? Look at the kid!" He gestured towards the table where Mrs. Skosha was feeding him. "He looks exactly like him with curly hair! Are you serious! All Damian has to do is take one look at him do some math in his head and boom! He figures out you have his goddamn child! Fuck Lena! Did you have to get pregnant by an MMA fighter? Do y'all sell alcohol? I need a drink, fuck I can't get beat up by Damian, did you see what he did to that Russian guy? I heard he's in a coma now, I'm half that guys size Lena! Half his size!" He said sitting down at the nearest table.

"Ahahaiai!" said Mateo as he wiggled in the high chair. "Hey little guy," Martin said picking him up from his chair. "Jajsjsjs," My son said as the older man placed him on his lap. Martin smiled holding the boy. "I missed you ," He said. Now he was tickling him, it was music to my ears hearing him laugh. I looked at my son, Martin was right. He looked exactly like his father. His eyes, nose mouth, chin, everything looked like it had been copied right off of Damians face. The only thing I contributed to was the deep tanned skin and the curly head of hair. And even in that regard Damian still overcame me, my sons slight olive undertone had Damian's face written all over it. Martin was fucking right, one look and Damian would know he was his son.

"What are we gonna do?" Kate asked.