4

I had known Tuloo and his wife Trina since kindergarten. Trina and I were really good friends. Damian, me, and the both of them all used to hang out back in High School.

"He's amazing, fastest punch I've ever seen, and powerful too. We had to switch him to punching a dummy because his hits were to painful for Drew to keep taking even though he had padding," Martin said. "I heard his fists are registered weapons, like if he punches a person outside the ring he can be convicted for attempted murder," Luis said. Another guy I had known all my life. "Damn," Trina said sipping her beer. "I hope you guys know talking about this is gonna make things worse," Tuloo said. "I really don't wanna know how hard Damian can kick my ass after he finds out I never told him he had a son," He said. "Stop being paranoid, Damian's not gonna be that mad," I said.

"You know, for the person who was closest to him, more than all of us combined you really don't seem to know what he's like," Tuloo said. "When Damian gets angry all he sees is red and anyone who has anything to do with making him angry gets caught in the fire. You should know that better than anyone," He said.

I looked down at my son playing with toys in a little blanket I had laid out for him. Tuloo's kids ran around playing around the yard. "I think we should tell him," Tuloo said. I whipped my head up to see everyone staring at me. "No, do you not remember? I tired to tell him and he refused to here me. He missed out on his own, I tried to give him a chance," I said. Tuloo sighed, "Okay, we'll do whatever you think is best. Just please be careful then? Okay? Three years is a long time not to see someone, fallout or not I'm sure Damian is gonna be looking for you," He said. I scoffed, "He left me remember? I doubt he ever even thought about me again, especially while he was out there making a name for himself," I said.

"Are you serious-Hey everyone!" Interrupted Kate as she walked through the back gate. She looked up to scan everyones faces. "Oh no, are we already talking about Damian?" She asked coming over to hug everyone. "I brought cupcakes for the kids," She said setting them down on a table. "So where are we? Have you tried convincing her to tell him yet?" She asked. "Kate!" I said. "What? What else are we gonna do?" She said. "I was thinking about it earlier, isn't it kinda cruel to keep his kid away from him?" She said. "What? Have none of you been listening to me? I took myself down to Las Vegas on nothing, just my maxed out credit card and begged for him to listen to me, I made a complete fool of myself hoping that my presence would fucking mean something to him and he pretended like I didn't exist. He didn't even let me in the building. He had his chance, I even called several times. That stupid number his agent gave me! Damian himself didn't reach out, not for anything. Not for Christmas or birthday's. Nothing, if he cared he would have reached out himself. I am not going to beg him to acknowledge his child. He left, nothing about me moving on with my life is cruel," I said.

They all stared at me. "Fair enough," Tuloo said. "Shit, I had no idea," Kate said. "I'm sorry, we can do what you think is best," She said. "Yeah, we're with you, whatever course of action you decide. We're with you," Trina spoke up. Martin nodded and so did Luis.

"So were back full circle, how do we make sure he doesn't see you? I mean, were all willing to keep our mouths shut but our main dilemma still sticks. You work across from the gym," Luis said. "Wait," Spoke Trina.

"I'm having trouble wrapping my head around him leaving you outside in Vegas," She said. "Our Damian? Yeah I'm sure he was angry well y'all broke up but our Damian? He may have anger issues but he was always the sweetest. Remember how he cared for you and your grandma? I mean treating you like that? Is that what fame does to people?" She said.

"He looks so different from when I last saw him too," Martin said. "He grew out his hair, did I tell you guys that? I mean, you can see it on tv but it feels so weird in person. The kid who's had a buzz cut since diapers now has perfectly shampooed shiny hair," Martin added. "He's bulked up too, abs, pecs, biceps, all of it, three years really is a long time," He finished.

"I heard he won pretty big at the fight, I'm talking millions on millions," Luis said. "Maybe it really has changed him, that means we don't know what to expect," Trina said. "That's okay, thats why we stay alert. Our priority is Lena and Mateo," Tuloo said.

"If you don't mind me asking, you all knew Damian before hand. I didn't, Lena I believe you promised me a story?" Kate said.

Tuloo smiled. "You wanna know about Lena and Damian?" He spoke. Kate nodded. "Oof, where do we start?" He said.