6

The diner was full

The diner was full. Every seat was taken up with people. Everyone was waiting to see him arrive across the street. The commotion from last time prompted Martins gym to hire security along with the police to keep order. So now everyone piled in the diner to avoid getting in trouble.

There was paparazzi crowding the windows setting up and getting ready. Fan girls wearing tight dresses and short skirts squealing in every corner. People of all kind watching, waiting for the great Damian Thorn.

"Is that all?" I asked a distracted customer. "Yeah," They said staring at the windows. "Have you seen him?" Somebody else chimed in, a fan girl. "Yeah, uh we saw him the first day he went to the gym," I said. Her eyes lit up, "Was he as hot as he is on tv?" She asked. Yes.

"Hotter," Another waitress spoke behind me. Cassy, a tall brunette. "He's like the best looking person ever," She said. "Really?" The fan girl asked. "Yeah, I can't believe he's from here, I feel like I would've noticed a guy like him," Cassy said. "Ugh, me too! I was just talking about it with my friends, where the hell was he before? How could we have missed such a fucking man," The fan girl said.

"Wait till you see him in person. He completely blows away all your expectations," Cassy said. The fan girls mouth dropped. "Right Lena?" Cassy said. I nodded looking down. Even if I some how managed to stay away from him this summer I still had to hear about him everyday. Constantly, all the time.

"Your order should be out soon sir," I said to the customer I had been waiting on. I turned away walking towards the kitchen, weaving through the mass of bodies.

I put the ticket on the rotator. It was hard finding space, for the first time in a while it was completely full. The kitchen staff seemed overwhelmed, even our manager Ricky was helping them out. I knew money was going to be good tonight but at what risk?

"There he is!" Someone gasped. The whole diner erupted into whispers and craning necks. Everyone stood up crowding the window. Some left their food right at the tables to step outside. Cameras were flashing nonstop I could barely make out the black SUV pulling in across the street.

"Damn," The fan girl said. Gasps filled the crowd as he stepped out of the car. A plain black t shirt, a little tight on his chest, spreading it's self across his pecs and biceps. Black sweat pants and a pair of black and white Jordan's. He looked good, he was rich and famous now. He could afford too.

His manager followed behind him. Just as mean as she always looked. Damian turned around to look at the crowd. He slid off his sunglasses, his handsome face coming into view. He smiled and waved at all the people before disappearing into the gym. Noise filled the diner getting louder and louder.