3

He looks so good here. Do you guys like him as a face claim? Do you understand why I think he's perfect for this?

Today was the day. Mateo was with Mrs. Skosha back at her apartment and my shift was almost up and he still hadn't shown up to the gym. Maybe he was only gonna go to the gym during the evening, maybe I could pick up all morning shifts this summer and completely avoid him. Maybe I could get lucky. "Oh shit! There he is!" A girl screamed pointing out the window. A big black SUV parallel parking into the parking spot right in front of Martin's gym. People began crowding outside to see. I couldn't turn away either. Three years was a long time not to see someone. Especially someone who broke your heart.

Why was coming back now? I remember when he told me he was never coming back. Why now? Would he ever stop ruining my life?

The door opened and I swear my heart stopped. Kate was beside me, eyes were stuck exactly where mine had been. A shoe, some kind of expensive basketball shoe connected to grey sweat pants, it was like he was moving in slow motion. His tanned arm, covered in tattoos, some I recognized, some I didn't. Finally stepping out my stomach sank. How was he still the most gorgeous thing to ever grace the city of Miami. So fucking tall and thick with muscle, a tight white shirt gave nothing to the imagination and the way his sweat pants hung low. They glided with him as he walked, clinging to the massive bulge he had in the front.

I involuntarily shivered at the thought of it. Too much. His hair, no longer shaved down like it had always been when we were kids. I had seen it on tv but fuck it didn't do him justice. His dark hair had grown to an absolutely delicious length, slicked back with a few lucky strands hanging in his face. I noticed his beard too. How could a man look so good with scruffy unkept facial hair? He was holding a gym bag, swinging it over his shoulder as he waved to the people outside crowding him. The next person to get out of the car was Lucia, his manager.

"Your embarrassing yourself, Damian made his choice it's pathetic of you to come running after him. I'm serious Lena, have some self respect. I know Damian has always been there for you but its time for you to take care of yourself. Woman to woman, the last thing a man ever wants is a clingy ex following them around like a lost cause,"

Lucia Russo, she looked as bitchy as the last time I saw her. Red lipstick, big sunglasses and huge designer purse on her arm. She clicked her heels on the pavement and followed Damian into the gym. People were still crowding, taking pictures, squealing at the sight of The Damian Thorn.

"Christ Lena, that's the father of your son?" Kate whispered, mouth agape. "You had sex with him?" She added. "Fuck, I-I need to sit down," She said. "I knew he was hot after seeing him on TV and shit but fuuuckk-that stupid box we have hanging from the ceiling did not do him justice, like at all," She said. She stared at me

"What?" I asked. "Nothing, its just your the most timid, or used to be the most timid girl I knew and....remember when you first walked here? Six months pregnant all quiet and shy? You spoke so softly I could barely hear you. How did that girl end up with the world most ruthless fighter? What's the story?" She asked. "We grew up together," I said avoiding eye contact. "Yeah I know that part, I grew up with plenty of guys but you don't see me knocked up by them," She said.

"Hey! Shows over back to work!" Ricky yelled. Our manger who had stepped out to catch a glimpse of what everyone was watching.

"Ill tell you later," I said. "Promise?" She asked. "Yeah, at uh at Tuloo's we're supposed to meet Martin their right?" I said. She nodded. "At Tuloo's," She said.