part 4 -

*Shanice POV*

Today man u played Man city, it was a big big game as it always is, I got myself today wearing some jeans my man u shirt with Carrick on the back.

"Have a lovely time" my step mum, yes step mum shouted as she heard me come down the stairs
"I will"
"How you getting there?" She asked coming out of the kitchen
"Uber then driving home with dad" she nodded and put her finger up to say hang on a second, reappearing with her keys
"I'll drop you off"
"You don't have to" I spoke
"No, it's fine your sisters are at your nans so come on might aswell save money" she smiled, Ella was great she wasn't just my step mum she was my mum, after the relationship with my dad and my mum went sour she left one day, never coming back.

"Thanks Ella" I said jumping out the car just before old Trafford it was super busy so trying to get near the stadium was hard.
"No problem hunnie, go find your dad, text me when you do I know your safe" I nodded shutting the door joining all the other man u fans walking down.

I got the the vip section where my name was on the list and they were expecting me, willingly letting me in I followed this tall fella in the the vip area, where from there I could see my dad on the pitch as the players were warming up and I could see ole, who had took over Jose for the future, pulling out my phone I sent a quick tell to Ella telling her I'm safe then one to my dad who quickly replied with come down.

As if he heard my footsteps he turned round and gave me a massive bear hug
"Omg Shanice is that you?, It can't be" Ole said turning round noticing my dad's attention had gone, I nodded and smiled
"It's been ages kiddo" he smiled pulling me in to a side hug

I felt eyes on me looking up I saw those blue eyes I saw the other day and beautiful smile, I smiled back and my dad leant down to my eye and whispered a no it's not happening. I rolled my eyes. We shall see dad. We shall see.