part 12-

I woke up in a strange bed, oh my dad is gonna kill me, I should explain.
Yesterday was one of the many Manchester United charity events, dad took the whole family and I'm guessing I didn't leave with the people I turned up with, I lie there for a few seconds trying to think, I went to the club's with a few of the lads much to dad's disagreement, put Mata promised to look after me, I turn to the side and see blonde hair, Luke ok, ok, lifting the cover a little I see no clothes, great great. I hear him to turn over so quickly close my eyes pretending to still be asleep. Hearing him get out of bed mumbling something about making breakfast before I wake up, I roll over quickly trying to find my phone and a top so that I wasn't just in my bra, coming across one of Luke's training tops I grabbed my phone texting a few friends on what to do none of them got back to me so I had no choice but to text Ella.
"Shanice, where are you?X"
"You can't tell dad Ella X"
"What you done kiddo? Didnt sleep with Luke did you?X"
I didn't reply
"Oh you did, I'm guessing from that reply, alright tell you what text me when you on your way home Ill send your dad out shopping until then you are at a friend's house they met you at the club with the lads X"
"Don't lie to dad Ella coz of me"
"So you would rather be freaked out?"
"No"
"Right so a little white lie won't hurt him to much "

I didn't hear the bedroom door open
"So your awake then" I looked up seeing Luke we some food.
"Can you like close your eyes and give me that food"
"Why would I close my eyes?" He laughed
"Right now I'm atleast a solid -2 on the scale" he laughed
"Always a ten in my eyes" he grinned
"Always a charmer I see" has he sat down next to me, do we talk about what happened? I'm so confused