part 20 -

*shanice's pov*

It had been a week of being in hospital, I'm still yet to speak to my dad, sure he comes by to see me but we sit in silence, he tries to speak I ignore him, I blame him for the reason I'm here, he lied to me, he's the reason I'm hurt.

As for Luke he comes by after training every day, he and a few other players come see me, come keep me company and bring me better food then hospital food.

Now you are most likely wondering why I'm still in hospital after the doctor said just a broken arm can go home tomorrow, well over night when they kept me in some issues come up, I ended up in an operating room having a bleed in my stomach fixed, it was only tiny when I arrived but over the course of the night the pain got more and more and they found this little leak.

Hopefully I can go home tomorrow as everything seems to be fine now, I can move around it hurts but it's getting better each day.

"Hey sweetie" my dad walked in followed by Luke, he just smiled at me and I smiled back, me and luke decided we were gonna give things ago between us once I'm out of hospital.
"Come on bunny talk to me please" my dad begged
"I'm just gonna go get a coffee, want anything?" Luke spoke up, I shook my head before he left he kissed the top of my head and told me to stop being so stubborn.
"I'm sorry bunny, I shouldn't of go involved, but your my little girl and after everything I just wanted to protect you" he sighed
"After everything maybe you could of just trusted me" I whispered, his head popped up super quick
"I did trust you"
"No you didn't, if you trusted me you would of let me make my own life mistakes, not that in my eyes Luke is one, if you trusted me you would of just supported me, not gone and got Luke to tweet horrible stuff about me, your own daughter"  he sighed and walked over to my bed sitting on the side of it
"Shan, bunny, watching you grow up has been the most important thing to me, you are my little diamond, always will be and im sorry for what I did I can never ask you to forgive me, I just hope that one day you understand, I was just looking out for you"