part 8 -

I spent most of the night writing up my blog on the recent football matches, ended this weekends blog with Manchester United Vs Manchester City, which was the biggest match this week, so i didn't get to bed until gone 4am after talking to my dad, i still felt unsure on what to feel about my mum it was a strange one.

Waking up I always checked my phone as I posted a blog to see comments, as they were what got my blog out there people talking about it, I noticed I had a few Instagram and Twitter notifications
"LukeShaw23 followed you" on both IG and Twitter, I followed him back, thank god dad wouldn't see this I sighed knowing I was overstepping his line by even just following him back.

I sighed putting my phone down after scrolling so far down Luke's Instagram, ole was right I'm catching feelings. This was a mess. A mess a Mr Michael Carrick won't be happy about.

"Ella, she can't date him ok?" I heard dad about
" Why not? And she ain't dating him, he followed her she was just nice enough to follow back" Ella had my back about this one
"Plus do you really think if they were to date he would take a step wrong? Nah he'd know you would kill him" she giggled, that's true.
"She can't date him" was all my dad kept on saying
"Hunnie, if they meet and fall for each other, you can't stop it, I mean god sake it seems like someone saw like for less then three seconds and got a crush, you can't stop her from catching feelings Hun, you can just support her and he catches feelings back then it's a win for both of them" after that I didn't hear anything as my dad had gone mute.