part 14-

*Michael's POV*

I was driving to work, to training it wasn't really work I loved it, all I could think about was that picture of my daughter and Luke, the press labeling her as a one night stand, as a white just trying to get with a football that's why I was angry and never wanted her to date a footballer I didn't want her to be called the names that comes with it, I pulled up to training and saw Luke getting at his car he spotted me and looked sheepish, he quickly hurried along trying not to make eye contact with me.

"Shaw" I shouted he stopped in his tracks turning slowly, all I did with wiggle my finger at him to come to me and we walked in to the training ground in to a little meeting room off to the side. I've seen Luke in alot of different emotions but this one Ive never seen him scared.

"Look I didn't mean for it to happen it just did" he rambled on
"Shut up Shaw." He just looked up at me
"I ain't happy that's it's my daughter in those photos but I guess it is what is now and no I ain't happy over the photos, but what I really ain't happy about it what the press are calling her, so you need to put them straight."
"And how do I do that?" I don't believe I'm going to say this and this gonna break Shanice but im 100% sure it's for the best.
"You are gonna have to claim that it's all part of growing up and that it won't happen again"
"Claim she was a one night stand?" He asked I nodded
"I can't do that to her... I erm i"
"You what Shaw?"
"I've fell for her, Shanice, your daughter, I've fallen pretty damn hard and I don't want to hurt her."
I sighed.
"I'm sorry luke it's for the best." He sighed and walked off
Am I doing the right thing?