Chapter One- Kurt In Chains

Kurt;

I opened my eyes, looking around the room. Things were blurry for a few seconds, but finally became clear. I had no idea where I was at. The room was dark, with a small sunbeam shining through the window. I groaned when my head began to throb. I tried to move my hands to rub my temples, but they were stuck. Stuck by chains. I was now beginning to get frightened.

"Finally you're awake." I heard a voice. I recognized the voice. It was Dave's voice.

"Where are we? Why am I chained up?" I asked, trying to sit up from the bed. But failing to.

"I'm not going to tell you." He whispered gently and then chuckled. I noticed he was standing right above me, staring at me with lust in his eyes.

"Dave, why am I chained up?" I asked again. He bit his lip and slowly ran his hand down my chest. I didn't realize until now, but the only thing I had on was my boxers. I shivered underneath him. I didn't like this at all, plus I had no idea what was going on, so I was obviously confused.

"Fucking tell me." I snapped.

"Calm down." He whispered.

"Wh-what are you doing?" I asked as he began to undress. He slowly ran his finger over my bottom lip and then leaned in, kissing me. I kicked him with my leg, pushing him away.

"You better not do things like that to me." He said in a teasing voice. Next thing I knew, he was burning my arm with something. A cigarette.

"Ouch!" I winched in pain and quickly flinched away.

"Feel good?" He asked then stuck the cigarette to my thigh. I screamed and quickly pulled my leg away.

"What the fu-"

But he smashed his lips on mine again. I tried to kick away, but he stuck the cigarette to my leg again. I groaned into his mouth, but couldn't find myself to kiss him back. This was truly disgusting. How do I get out of this? If I kick him, he burns me with a cigarette. Why would he chain me up? Why is he doing this?

He ran his hands up and down my legs, running the burns, making me wince in pain in his mouth once again. He kept rubbing the cigarette burns, which honestly burned like hell. He finally pulled away and grinned at me.

"You're body is so beautiful. It's a shame you caused me to burn you." He said shaking his head. I growled at him. I felt useless right now.

"Y-you better stop right now, Dave. Or I swear I'll tell the police." I warned.

"Afraid you won't be doing that, babe." He said taking my boxers off.

"N-no. Stop it, right now." I snapped. I could feel my heart beating rapidly.

"I know you're going to like it." He said in a whisper and lined himself up with me.

"No!" I screamed as he shoved himself inside me. Pain filled me almost immediately. I closed my eyes and kicked at him again, but he started hitting my thighs with something. A whip? I don't know. I kept my eyes closed, not wanting to see any of this.

"Stop it!" I screamed. My whole body was in pain and felt weak. He stuck his nails into the raw flesh from the burns.

I cursed and screamed in pain. It hurt so horribly. He hit my thigh again with with whip or whatever evil toy he had. I bit my lip, holding in my groans and winces. He picked up his pace, causing even more pain on me.

It seemed to take forever before he finished with me. At least he put my boxers back on, but the chains were hurting my wrist, probably leaving bruises.

"Be a good boy for me, okay?" He said as he put tape over my mouth. I tried to curse at him, but it probably didn't understand what I was saying.

He zipped up his jeans and grabbed his shirt, quickly putting it on. "I'll be back later." He spoke before leaving the room. I had to find a way out. Think Kurt. Think.