Chapter Nine (Last)

~Two Weeks Later~

Kurt;

I'm still confused about Courtney. She didn't even care that I was gone. She thought I had left for good. She didn't know I got kidnapped. I don't even think she cared.

I'm also confused about these stupid damn feelings I'm getting toward Dave. I mean, he's so sweet to me, and I've found myself liking to be around him. When he's gone, I miss him. When he's around me, I feel my heart pounding in my chest. And I can't even explain the amazing feeling when he kisses me.

Quickly, I ran upstairs to find Dave still sleeping. I straddled him and gently shook him. I wanted to talk to him. I missed him.

"Dave..."

"Huh?" He asked with a yawn.

"Wake up."

He groaned. "Why?"

"Because I miss you."

He smiled at me and sat up in bed. Gently, he kissed my lips. "I love you." He said as he looked straight into my eyes.

"I love you too." I said and honestly, I think it was the truth.

"You're so perfect." He said and then he caressed my cheek with his thumb.

"Dave... I know everything has been so weird and crazy. But... after it all, I think I've fallen in love with you."

He smiled and pecked my lips. "Good, because I've been in love with you since I first saw you."

The End