Chapter Four- The Cuts

Kurt;

My vision was a blur. I couldn't think straight. Dave was pounding into me and I couldn't groan or wince, or else he'd cut my with a razor blade.

I bit my lip, just wanting this to be over with. I was biting my lip so hard I think it bled. I winced by an accident and he cut my leg. It was a small cut and it wasn't deep, but it drew blood.

"Dammit!" I screamed and he cut me again. I couldn't move at all, my body wasn't cooperating. I closed my eyes, wishing to open them and find this was a dream, but it wasn't.

I think Dave was almost finished once he began to slow down and his breathing got heavy. Luckily he had on a condom, which he took off and threw in the garbage. He put his boxers on and laid beside me.

"I guess you need a shower, huh?"

I nodded. "Please."

"Fine, but I have to tie your hands with ropes." He said. I just simply nodded. I need a shower so bad. I was actually excited.

He unlocked the chains and tied the ropes around my wrist. He unlocked the chains at my feet and picked me up off the bed. Once we got into the bathroom, he sat me down gently. It felt so good to finally stand up. I paced around the bathroom a few times until Dave was undressed and ready to get in the shower. He turned on the water, which was cold at first, but it quickly turned warm. It felt amazing.

I felt warm arms wrap around my waist from behind and Dave gently squeezed me. "I love you." He whispered.

I didn't really know what to say back. If I say something wrong, he'll probably hurt me. I just changed the subject quickly.

"Now are you going to tell me why you locked me up on your bed?" I asked.

"Because I love you. I've loved you for so long. But, you didn't love me. Everything was about Courtney. Courtney this, Courtney that. Me and Courtney did this and that and blah blah blah. You hurt me so bad, and that's why I locked you up in those chains and burned you and cut you. I want to hurt you like you hurt me. Of course, I wouldn't kill you, so you shouldn't be too afraid."

"So, if I love you, you won't hurt me?"

He chuckled and gently kissed my neck. "Sure."

Now I have the perfect idea. I could act like I'm in love with Dave, and once he believes me, he'll set me free. Then, I'll call the police and everything will be like it used to be.

After we finished showering, we dried and got dressed. Dave sat me on the sink and looked into my eyes and then looked at the cuts on my body. He pulled out something and rubbed it on the cuts. It burned for a second, but I held my breath.

"What is-"

"It'll help the cuts." He interrupted. I just simply nodded and looked into his eyes. I pressed my lips onto his. This was the first time I had kissed him first, but I have to make the plan work.

After a few seconds he pulled away and took my hand, leading me back into the bedroom. He tied me back up and left me alone, but I didn't mind because I was busy making my plan.