Chapter Two- I'm Useless

Kurt;

I found a small key on the nightstand beside me. Maybe it's the key to the chains. But, how could I get it? My hands are tied up and there's no way possible my legs could do anything. I tried to reach my head over and grab it with my teeth, but my mouth was taped. This is impossible.

I started kicking my legs, making the bed hit the wall, making a noise. The tape on my mouth was really annoying. Dave finally came into the room and raised his eyebrows at me. I looked him in the eyes, hoping he would feel sorry for me and take the tape off.

"What do you want?" He asked, surprisingly it was in a sweet voice.

"Please." I managed to say. He sighed but sat beside me on the bed, gently taking the tape off. I sighed in relief, but now my wrist were hurting.

"Better?" He asked with a smile.

"Yes." I sighed again. "But, can you please take the chains off, they're hurting my wrist."

He shook his head. "I can't do that my beautiful. And now, I think it's time for another punishment."

"Punishment for what?"

He chuckled. "Just for fun. Now, what would you like for me to do to you?"

"Nothing." I quickly said. But I knew he wasn't going to listen to what I had to say.

"Why not?" He asked after a few seconds of silence.

"Because, you just punished me two hours ago." I said in with a sigh. He tapped his chin and thought for a second.

"I don't know... I really really want you right now. You look so so good laying there like that. Completely useless. Almost naked." And by those words I knew he'd rape me again. I closed my eyes as soon as he slipped my boxers off. I was surprised he didn't slam himself inside me. Instead, he sucked me. It did feel good, but I couldn't find myself to like it. I didn't like any of this. Why is he doing this? I keep asking myself in my head. I didn't know the answer, but I'm determined to find out soon.

I felt so close, that's when I tried to kick him away. I didn't want to come. But he slowly ran a razor blade down my thigh. I whined as I felt the warm blood run down my leg. I was in serious pain. Everything hurt.

"N-no. Stop i-it." I groaned, but he wouldn't stop. I came, when I didn't want to. I held in my moans, because it wasn't right to enjoy this.

"Moan, baby. Moan my name." Dave whispered. I didn't listen to him though.

"You make me so sick." I said through gritting teeth.

"Sure I do." He rolled his eyes and held his penis up to my mouth. He tried to shove it in, but I wouldn't let him.

"Open your mouth and suck." He demanded. I shook my head and then I felt him cut me again, but this time he cut my tummy.

"Suck, slut, or I'll cut you again." He said and I knew he was serious. He was absolutely crazy.

I hesitated but opened my mouth, letting him inside. I wanted to bite him, but I knew he'd hurt me again. I didn't suck him, he thrusted in and out of my mouth. He moaned and called me names like a slut. I kept my eyes closed, not wanting to see any of this.

I nearly puked when that hot liquid filled my mouth. I turned my head and spit it out on the bed. I felt lips on mine again, and hands roam my body. I kicked Dave away, but he didn't cut me this time. Instead he grabbed my hair and pulled it, pulling my head back so he could easily kiss my neck. Then he slammed my head back onto the bed and quickly left the room.