Chapter Seven- A Kiss

Kurt;

"Oh God... Dave. I-I. Ugh. Fuck." I groaned as he picked up his pace. I bit my lip and whined.

"I'm so close." He said breathless.

"Oh fuck." I yelled and arched my back up. I started to stroke myself, coming quickly onto my stomach. I felt the warm liquid fill inside me as Dave came.

"That. Was. Amazing." I spoke breathless.

"Uh huh." Dave said before collapsing on the bed beside me. I turned over on my side to face him and gently kissed his lips.

"I love you so much." He said between a kiss. My heart fluttered at those words.

"Dave... I-" But I stopped myself and then I remembered when I was first tied up and was raped. I remembered that I wanted to get out of here, not stay. "I love you too." I said with a smile. He pulled me on top of him and gently kissed my lips.

"You always taste so good and sweet. I have something for you." He said and then kissed my head.

"What is it?"

He gently pushed me away from him and slipped on his boxers. I watched as he disappeared out of the room but came back with something in his hand. My guitar.

"H-how did you get that?" I asked, a little shocked.

"I snuck into your house and took it while Courtney was gone." He said with a shrug. He gently handed the guitar to me. I stared at it and ran my fingers over the strings for a few minutes.

"Here." Dave said, handing me a small, orange pick. I took it and smiled at him.

I started to play, but the strings were badly out of tune. It took a few minutes to get them back in tune, but once I did I play the song Pennyroyal Tea.

"You sing so amazingly. You're just perfect." Dave said with a smile. I sat the guitar down and straddled his lap. I wrapped my arms around his neck and gazed into his eyes.

I found myself gently kissing his lips. It felt so good. Instead of pushing myself away, I kissed him softly. His lips were so soft and sweet. Always.

I ran my tongue along his bottom lip. He parted his lips, allowing me to explore.

We sat like that and made out for a few minutes before he pulled away to catch his breath. I came back into reality and jumped off him. He didn't really seem to notice anything.

"If you want... I'll leave the chains unlocked for today so you can play your guitar."

I slowly looked down at the floor. "O-okay."

I could feel him smile as he gently kissed my lips. Then he left, leaving me alone. I laid back down on the bed and started to cry. I was so confused. I didn't know what to do. I can't be in love with him. I'm married. I need to get out of here. I can't and I won't allow myself to fall for him.