Chapter Three- Alone

Kurt;

I laid there, my body was throbbing with pain. Everything hurt and my wrist were beginning to get numb. I sighed, but it hurt to breathe. I tugged at the chains, but there wasn't a way to get loose.

I wanted to scream, but of course he put the tape back over my mouth. And now there's chains around my ankles. I groaned and tugged at them. I closed my eyes, hoping it's either a dream, or I'm going insane.

But then I felt a body on top of me. I shot open my eyes, to see Dave slowly taking the tape off my mouth. I sighed in relief, but he smashed his lips onto mine. I couldn't do anything now. I couldn't kick him or push him away. I just laid there, letting him do whatever he wanted.

Dave ran his hands slowly up and down my body, making me shiver because his hands were freezing. He sat up on my waist and pulled a key out of his pocket.

"Have you been a good boy for me?" He asked.

I quickly nodded. "Yes."

"Would you like me to take those chains off your wrist?" He asked.

"Yes." I answered.

"Good, on one condition..."

"What?"

"You have to kiss me back. Every time I kiss you, you have to kiss back. Deal?"

I hesitated but nodded. I couldn't stand those stupid chains anymore. He pulled rope from his back pocket and unlocked the chains. It felt so amazing to be able to move my arms again, but they felt weak. He tied my hands up with the rope, but at least it wasn't above my head. Also, the rope wasn't as tight as the chains were.

"Better?" He asked.

I nodded. "A lot better."

"Good. Here." And then he held a straw up to my mouth.

"What is it?"

"Water." He simply answered. I wasn't too sure what it was. It could've been poison, but I got a drink anyway. The cold water felt so good going down my warm throat. I pulled away, letting the straw fall out of my mouth, and then he sat it back on the floor.

He gently pressed his lips on mine. I didn't want to, but I kissed him back. His lips were surprisingly sweet. He deepened the kiss and ran his hands wildly up and down my body. He massaged my thighs, which caused me to accidentally moan in his mouth.

He sat up on my waist again, and took his shirt off. I watched as he unbuttoned his jeans and then leaned back down on me, kissing my neck and running his tongue up and down it. I bit my lip. I shouldn't like this, but it feels so good.

Dave slowly ran his hand into my boxers, lightly massaging me. "You like this, don't you?" He whispered in my ear and then kissed me again, but only for a few seconds and then he sat up on my waist.

"Do you want me to ride you?" He asked.

I shook my head. "No."

"Then what do you want beautiful?" He asked gently and ran his finger over the cut on my stomach.

"Nothing." I whispered.

"Don't lie to me." He asked and started to grind against me.

"Stop it." I whispered and shut my eyes. "I don't want you to do anything."

"Then why are you so hard?" He asked.

"Stop it and leave me alone. Untie these fucking ropes and let me go." I snapped.

"I don't think so." He said in a whisper and pecked my lips. "Are you sure you don't want me to ride you?"

I nodded. "I'm certain."

"So, you want me to leave you here with a boner?" He asked.

"Yes." I said in a whisper. He shrugged and slowly got off me.

"You just wait until I come back." He whispered in my ear and left the room. I was surrounded by darkness, so I decided to try to go to sleep before Dave came back.