Meeting The Gang

A/N: I don't own any of the characters except for Adrianna Matthews, credit goes to S.E Hinton for the characters!
ALSO: I started this a long time ago, and looking back now I realized the first few chapters aren't the best... but I promise it gets better! BUT I'm not gonna delete the book, but when I finally finish it I will try and edit it!! :)

Adrianna's POV:

"Mom where are we we going"? I asked, it feels like we've been driving for hours, but mom won't tell me where we're going... Wait did that say Tulsa, Oklahoma?

"We're here"! She said, ignoring my question. "Would you be able to run inside for a second and buy some chips"? She asked while she was passing me the money for the chips.

"Sure" I agreed, slowly leaving the truck and walking into the so called "DX". Just as I was about to walk in I looked back and just in time to see that the truck was taking off, wait... What? No this can't be happening... Where am I going to live? Just as i was deep in thought someone interrupted them.

"Do you need anything, we're closing the store and you've just been here sitting outside for a while"? The voice asked, woah! He looks like he could be a movie star or something!

"Um, well no. I just got dropped off her and I doubt they are ever going to come back and get me"! I admitted a bit too quickly.

"here I'll bring you to my house to stay, I'm sure Darry wouldn't mind" He offered, the he froze for a second, "STEVE, COME ON WE'RE LEAVING"! He yelled. Then someone who I'm guessing was Steve ran out of the DX and rushed over to us.

"I'm here wait Soda is it just me or does she look kind of familiar"? Steve asked. "Well whatever, I'm Steve and well this here is Sodapop" He said after a while.

After a long time of walking we finally arrived at a very worn down house, the house wasn't very quiet inside, we walked on in and there were another five guys inside, one guy looked strangely familiar... I don't know why though I'm pretty sure I haven't met any of them before...

"Hello" a young quiet boy said

"Hi" I replied, I wonder why he's so quiet? Hmm he looks scared about something... Maybe he's not used to talking to girls or something.

"I'm Johnny" he said, "That's Dally (he said pointing to some tough looking guy) and that's Ponyboy and Two-Bit"

"Hi I'm Adrianna but most people call me Adri". I said looking at Two-Bit, because for some reason he looked oddly familiar.

I looked over to hear the door opening to someone I'm guessing this is the so called Darry? "I'm Darry, who are you"? He finally said.

"Hi I'm Adrianna but most people call me Adri". I said, well this is going to be a long day..

A/N: sorry this is so short... This is my first book so the chapters will get longer eventually! Who do you think Adri should date once she gets used to all the guys? I will take in all your suggestions and then give a shoutout to the person who's idea I choose! :) Enjoy!