Thigh Riding - Smut

He pats the top of his thigh without any sort of change in facial expressions and watch as you followed suit. Drudgingly slow your shaking legs straddled his one and the sudden feeling of your soaking core resting atop his jeans could've sent his cock into a full hard-on.

"I can't fuck you right now babe."

You slumped against him in a pout, clearly very disappointed at this news. David knew it was probably all you wanted—why you came in here in the first place. But Natalie was just across the y'all and if she heard she would never let the two of you live it down.

Taking care of you though was always on his list of high priorities, if possible he'd give you the world and more. He'd do anything for you.

"Don't pout." David smiled. Cupping your waist he dragged you closer to his own and tightened his grip. "How about ride my thigh instead?"

It seemed like speaking was something you were struggling with, being too antsy to respond and instead just simply nodding your head. An all too familiar smirk filled the bottom of David's face as he rested back in the chair and watched.

"Go on then. But you have to stay quiet." He nodded. David could barely admit it to himself but he was genuinely excited to see you ride his thigh. And if that wasn't enough the wet sensation starting to dampen his thigh did it.

It was a slow build up, he noted, as you tried to find your pace. Hand resting on his opposite thigh whilst the other tightened around his neck for stability you squirmed. He attempted to guide you with a helpful hand but you denied it.

"I got it." Those words seemed to be the starting point to it all. You began to draw yourself forwards and back in silence, your rhythm now apparent as the sensation of your clit.

David had to hide the grin that wanted to break forth. Thigh riding was something neither of you had shared before—that was why it took you more than a moment to get comfortable. And he found the uneasiness beyond attractive. There was something incredibly sexy knowing that this was a whole new experience you were sharing solely with him.

"Oh g-god."

He listened to your voice crack as your body sped up its pace, he watched your hips thrust a much quicker pace against the now damp cotton of his thigh. He wanted to pant with you—to match his breath to your uneven ones just to edge himself.

Shaking the thought from his mind he grabbed your chin, the tip of his thumb purposely slipping between your lips just to watch you suck on it. He needed to remain dominant, he couldn't let your enticing figure consume his thoughts and allow you full superiority.

"That's it Y/N. Fuck—You're almost there," his thumb slipped further to dance on your tongue, "Keep going."

"Feels so good." Tears could visibly be seen on your lower eyelids, an indication of how you were really feeling. David found himself puzzling over it. He knew your body inside out, and that meant he knew exactly how you could react to any sensual situation. Being this sensitive worried him a bit, at least until you abruptly grabbed his hand from your side to cup your breast.

"D-David" He took that as a large enough sign to aid you. Chuckling lowly David abducted the liberty given to him, devouring your left breast in his grip with ease. Another elongated moan ruptured from the back of your throat full force, the sound David made sure to keep at the back of his head. He would remember it for the next time he jacked off.

"Oh-h fuck." You increased your speed with any warning, your clit now brushed David's thigh back and forth with a rhythmic tempo. It did very little to help with his hard on which your were constantly brushing with your thigh as you worked your body away. The urge to just pick you and slam you on to the table before them was oh-so tempting, torcherous even. But he couldn't.

Instead he squeezed your breast even harder and then directed the majority of his fingers to slide right beneath your pussy, so now instead of just riding his thigh, David could finger you too. And he did.

Inserting not one nor two, but three whole fingers inside of you—nearly coming undone at just the mere touch.

"You're practically dripping down my hand." Another whine from you, thrusting forward against his touch somehow even faster.

David couldn't tell how much time had passed, minutes or seconds, the whole concept of it had dissipated with you in his clutch. With you soaking his digits. With his leg drenched in you and only you. He was beginning to feel it..your orgasm was approaching, and fast. So he did what was not only expected of him but what his instincts were compelling him to do—begging him to do.

Right hand with a firm grip on your ass and the left buried inside of you David began to rock his lap back forth. It added enough pressure to set you off.

"I-I'm—"

"Shhhh I know I know. Go on..cum."

David could've watched you come undone on top of his leg for the rest of his existence, there couldn't quite possibly be anything better. Not to mention the overpowering feeling of your pussy clenching over and over and over again like he wasn't even there.

He had decided long ago that his favorite part of having sex you with was knowing he had made you cum, knowing that with strength of his own body he managed to make your legs quake and belly constrict. Caused sweat to cover your outer-most layer like a thin sheet and those eyes of yours to practically roll into the back of your head.

And knowing he could do it over and over again and still get the same reaction—if not more, was a victory like none other.

"Uhm." Both of your heads turned suddenly at the sound of an overly familiar voice appearing in the doorway. Standing there with a look of complete and utter shock on her face was Natalie, mouth hanging agape at what she had just seen.

You shrieked, pulling David to your chest in attempts to cover your exposed body, "OH MY GOD!"

"I'm sorry!" She screamed slapping her hands over her eyes

"Natalie geT OUT!!"

"I-I was just coming to check on you because we heard you yelling but I—"

"WELL NOW YOU KNOW WHY! GO!"

The poor brunette scurried out the door, tugging it shut with a slam before assumably disappearing back down the hall.

David's wide eyes met yours and the two of you both resisted the urge to laugh. You opened your mouth to speak but was suddenly interrupted by a chorus of laughter echoing from the living room.

She told them.