Face Riding - Smut

David pulls your panties off to the side, digging his tongue to the hole of your cunt and licking up to your clit. You can't help but gasp, pressing down hard into the mattress as you curl up into yourself at the sudden contact but David doesn't allow it.

Starting from where your the most wet he licks back up in one slick, slow glide before puckering around your clit and giving a good suckle just to release it with a soft pop moments later. The ends of his beard trickle over the delicate skin of your thighs stirring the goosebumps beneath your shell to rise.

The feeling is electric, causing you to bite down hard on your bottom lip, so hard your convinced you might draw blood all whilst try to swallow down each moan and whimper. You can't even bare to look down at him – to where he's licking so fervently between your slippery folds, sparking feelings that even after all your time together you could not find the words able to describe it.

His tongue is warm and wet and feels so nice, and he's licking everywhere – finding spots that you didn't even know felt good until now.

It startles fireworks in your abdomen, as he finally slips your panties off of your legs. Helping you unhook them from around your ankle and tossing them to the floor before dipping back in and returning his arms around your thighs.

"You like that baby?" You can only manage a nod at his question as you turn your head into the mountain of pillows, but David is persistent "Y/N use your words."

"It feels good," You speak breathlessly, as he sucks a kiss onto your inner thigh, "S-So good." You're panting now, squeezing your eyes shut tightly.

"Why won't you look at me?" David peers but you can barely respond. Your silence seems to push him. He gives one small flick of his tongue to the hood of your clit before abandoning it. Instantly your hips chase after him with an involuntary buck a cry of frustration following.

"You have to look at me Y/N."

"Can't," You hastily respond, "I'll cum."

David chuckles, low and close and you can feel yourself clench from the sound and the feeling of his corse beard scratching your skin, "That's the point. I want you to cum," he reaches two fingers to his mouth, sucks on them for a moment before lowering them back down to your clit and rubbing slow, slick circles, "I want to see you come undone." He growls fingers moving faster. Now your toes are clenching so hard your afraid they might cramp up,

"Y/N. Look at me."

Trembling, nails digging into your palms you finally catch David's gaze, locking onto it and making sure it remained. The connection caused him to smirk in excitement before he he leans in, draws your clit into his mouth and sucks. His lips are puckered plum around it, spit dribbling down your heat, popping off and licking deeper and deeper and all the while staring into your eyes.

"Fuck—I'm gonna cum," It's a whimper when it escapes your lips but it was all you could muster up, "I'm gonna—holy shit—David you're gonna make me cum."

He drags himself away and reveals a sticky chin as his fingers reappear on your clit rubbing in sloppy strokes, "Yeah? Then cum for me."

With a few more licks, a tonguing and suck to your clit, his hands graze up from your sides to cup around your breasts, giving them a subtle squeeze – your orgasm is washing over you. It's like the peak of a wave just before it finally crashes on to the shore, like everything that builds and builds to a peak before finally tipping over the edge...it's completely gratifying.