Accident - Smut

You had been working on upping your body positivity over the course of the past few months. Enjoying your "flaws", embracing your off days and just learning to love what you see in the mirror. And recently that had included taking more nudes.

You had started off slowly, shirtless pictures and some where you were just in your favorite set of bra and panties. But now it had transformed into something more sexual. Completely nude in your bedroom mirror, or in the bathtub, even just on the nights where you were laying in bed by yourself.

The only thing was that they were solely for you; saving them under the "My Eyes Only" tab on your Snapchat for just that: your eyes only. No one knew of these pictures besides your closest girlfriends but that was it.

Which is why when you took a picture after your shower in your bathroom and suddenly got a FaceTime call from your best friend David you fell into a fit of confusion.

"Hey Dave what's up?"

"Uhm I don't know...that's what I'm trying to figure out."

"What?" You question, placing the phone down on the table beside your bed as you began to get dressed for the day. He fell silent though like he was at a loss for words—which was rare. The silence caused your nerves to twist so you hastily picked the phone back up to stare at him, "Everything okay—"

"Did you mean to send that picture to me?"

Shit.

Oh shit oh shit oh shit.

"Holy f-fuck." The air in your chest seemed to evaporate, now being replaced with pure panic. Quickly you opened up the Snapchat app back open to check it over and see if you had actually made the mistake of sending your nudes to your best friend. And there it was, sitting in your messages between the two of you in all it's glory.

"Oh my god."

"Y/N it's okay—"

"No no no it's not! David that wasn't—shit—you weren't suppose to see that!"

"Y/N I'm telling you it's alright—"

"Oh my god I'm never going to live this down."

"You look really hot—"

"Can we just pretend that this never—" you stopped yourself as the realization hit you of last words.

"What did you say?"

David chuckled softly before redirecting the phone to his phone, "I said that you look hot Y/N. Like...really hot."

Your heart sped up in your chest and a buzzing feeling began to float between your legs.

You had always found David extremely attractive in your many years of friendship but you never wanted to risk it. Not to mention his time spent dating Liza. You just assumed the two of you would remain friends because it was the easiest thing.

But now...

"Are you....are you serious?" You mumbled, eyes cautiously meeting his. The smile he gave you the moment you looked at him sent a shrill of voltaic energy through your chest.

"Why don't you ask my hard on?"

Now you were flushed.

The both of you fell silent.

"Do you want me to do something about that?" Now it was David's turn to go wide-eyed, staring at you like you had just spoken words of god.

"Are you serious?" You chuckled in the same manor as he did when you prompted that very question earlier. Biting your lip you leaned close to the camera and spoke.

"Be here in 20 minutes, I'll be waiting in the same way I looked in that picture."