No Panties Baby Girl - Smut

You're enthralled by the flustered boy before you. David had been needy all day but the only issue was that you told him off. Explained to him that he needed "To be a good boy or he won't get wants tonight."

And it was visibly driving him crazy. From the subtle clench in his jaw to the way he tried to avoid touching you at all costs; the stress was practically vibrating off of him.

But that was then and now you were home in the confinement's of your home with David submitting to your every word.

"Tell me," You smirked. He was laid up below you, body exposed to your every touch and eyes all aglow, "How bad do you want it?"

The words barb at him: he knows he'll have to earn whatever you have in store for him and it won't come easy. But he couldn't complain, he thoroughly enjoyed when you made him work, it created this burning feeling in the pit of his stomach that couldn't compare to anything else.

"Y-You're—Fuck—," he shakes his head, trying to find his breath but you weren't making easy. Non, not with the way you were drawing your nails up and down his chest, purposefully digging into his more sensitive areas to urge him on.

"Answer my question David."

Your hips grind over his growing bulge, rolling back and forth as you lean closer. A raspy groan leaves echoes from his throat, hands slipping around your hips as he presses himself against you.

"I-I need you," he huffs, gazing up at you through half-lidded eyes.

"Yeah?" You quip, fingers traveling up his chest to find purchase in the soft locks at the base of scalp. "Prove it." His reaction happens so fast: one moment your straddling his waist and the next laying beneath him.

A squeal escapes your lips but is interrupted by his grip, hands roaming everywhere as he leaves a hot trail of sweltering kisses down the side of your neck.

Your eyes flutter shut from his lips burning onto your skin and now it's his turn to grind, rolling himself into your soaked heat. You hum at the pleasure, head falling back against the sheets and a smirk building on your face as . His fingers trace over bare skin and he grunts against your ear.

"Holy fuck, you weren't wearing any panties this whole time?"

"I told you you had to wait until we got home," you whisper against his lips before capturing them with your own.

David's fingers don't stay still for long as they trace along your slit, spreading your wetness over your nub. He hikes your dress up, pushing it out of the way so he can see just how wet you are for him.

"So beautiful." He mutters, more so to himself than to you.

You can't help but moan under his touch, yearning to feel more than just his fingers and he knows exactly what you want. So he slides down your body, slipping between your thighs to show exactly how bad he wants you.

Lips inching up your thigh, kissing the delicate skin David spreads your legs wide. His lips travel further up and his teeth nip into your inner thigh. It caused your hips to buck and he chuckles right before he makes a long swipe of his tongue up your wet cunt.

He braces his tongue against your lips and drags it up ever so slowly over your clit, he knows you'll be singing praises for him.

"Fuck," you gasp.

He wants to savor you, to get a taste of what he's been daydreaming about all day. He ravishing your body as if it's his last meal, absorbing every morsel of you that he can gain and it's intoxicating to watch, let alone feel.

David's tongue works its way between your slit once again and your lace a grip in his hair, tightening it, and he hums in pleasure now increasing his pace as he continues to lap at your pussy.

His fingers slip inside you. They curl up, massaging your g-spot while he continues to suck and lap at your clit the way she deserves. Can't help but gasp for breath, chest heaving when he hooks your knee over his shoulder. Your heel digs into his back pulling him in closer and you swear you can see him smile.

He keeps you at bay, sucking just enough to bring you to the edge but not enough to topple you over. You just need that final push to get you there, but David wants to tease it out of you. He circles that bundle of nerves with his flattened tongue slowly, fingers still deep inside you massaging your spot and you can feel yourself getting closer to the edge.

"Baby, fuck, I'm close," you whimper and he sucks your clit into his mouth like his life depends on it.

It pushes you over the edge, grip tight in his hair while your hips rock against his face. He doesn't let up either as you thrash beneath him. You have to clutch the sheets around you to find restraint whilst he tries to fix another orgasm out of you.

"D-David oh—" Your voice falls apart before you can finish as you shake through your next orgasm.

He takes his time, sliding his fingers out as he kisses all over your sensitive slit, sending sparks through your body as he kisses your clit, legs trembling around him as you try to push away. The laugh that echoes from his throat informs you that he has no intent on stopping, in fact, David grasps your thighs in his hands, opening them back up. You flinch, waiting for him to go back in one last time but instead he simply crawls over your body, resting his head on your abdomen with a smile.

Your teeth dig into your bottom lip while a smile forms across your face.

"I did good, huh?" He already knows the answer to that question. All you can do is nod, coming down from your high, and cup his jaw. He leans into your touch with a smile before pulling himself back up to lay beside you.

-