Thigh Riding Threesome

Imagine introducing thigh riding to David for the first time

He'd be confused by the concept at first but then when you actually start doing it he's in love

Watching you come undone without even the help of his hands or cock, just his bare thigh. And he can't deny the fact that he loves see you drip over his skin

Well David would be mesmerized, that's obvious. He practically speechless watching you get off. All he can manage to do is hold you steady and moan at the sight before him.

That's when his Dom side would take over and suddenly he's tightening his grip and smirking wildly at you, teeth digging into his bottom lip as he thrusts your hips forward.

"Look at you," he chuckles, "Look at your cunt dripping all over my thigh. Don't even need my fingers do you?"

"You gonna cum for me?" He rasps, one hand incasing your ass whilst the other digs into your waist, forcibly dragging you faster across the span of his thigh.

"I-" you cut yourself off with a moan, head thrown back in pleasure from the friction. He takes that opportunity to nip at your neck, tongue running across your heated skin before biting.

"Fuck, you're all mine. All mine."

"You started without me?" Suddenly your movements freeze, the both of you turning to see Natalie at the door. The pout on her face is alluring and only aids to the electricity coursing throughout your skin.

Before you can respond David's dragging you back and forth on his thigh again whilst he maintains eye contacts with the brunette.

"Should've gotten here earlier." He grunts and you practically choke on a moan, "Now you get to watch her cum as a punishment."

"Sit." He directs her, hands still forcing your movement. She does as asked, stripping herself of her shirt and jeans as she approaches before sitting on her knees right before the two of you.

"Watch." David voice is heavier now, darker just like the color of his eyes. Lust was overtaking him.

"But she looks so pretty riding your thigh like that." Natalie wines, hand reaching forward to trace a soft line do your back, "Can't I at least taste her?"

David watches you as your nearing your orgasm, making the decision over in his head.

Unfortunately you orgasm before he gets the chance, moans turning into shrill screams over the noise of their conversation as your whole body seems to quake along with your core.

You sprawled out across the sheets now, trying to catch and maintain your breath. David though has other plans.

"C'mere." You glance upward, assuming the direction was towards you. Instead he's pulling Natalie up off the floor, standing her in front of the bed.

You watch as he moves to stand behind her—unclipping her bra until it slides from her chest and tearing the fabric of her panties until their sprawled on the floor as well.

He stares her over more before leaning in extremely close and whispering

"Go ahead."

Natalie is on the bed in seconds, dropping in down in a position where her mouth is position right over your dripping spent core and her ass is propped up in the air, exposed for David's liking.

She grabs your trembling thighs between her hands before burying her tongue between your folds.

You clench and flinch, whining out loud at the abrasive yet smooth contact. You were still so sensitive, but the touch of her tongue brought a cooling touch to your raw cunt.