Choking - Smut

Could you imagine though laying underneath him whilst he's buried inside of you just pounding away and then his hand finds it way to your throat.

You always had your assumptions that he was into choking but in your time of being together he had yet to shown it to you: until now.

And it's extremely hot, the look in his eyes as he tightened his grip and how he seemed more aroused than you did.

"You fucking like that?" He growls into your ear, his strokes becoming sloppier as he got closer. You couldn't help the smile growing on your lips, despite the tightening on your throat—in fact you were becoming just as turned on.

David didn't show dominance often, being the natural sub he was, but something had switched in him this evening.

It started with when you first got home and he had you up against a wall, and then when you went to climb on top as you normally did but he instead flipped you on to your back and now with his hand tight around your neck. This was everything you never knew you needed in the bedroom.

"Fuck—I'm gonna cum, shit." He moaned aloud, lips decorating your neck as he spoke. A reciprocated with whine, acknowledging him as you felt your own orgasm building rapidly.

Just as you were about to reach your peak the pressure of David's grip was enough to make your head blur. The feeling, for some odd reason, pushed you over the edge right at the same time as David. Your bodies surged together in a ripple of euphoria in a way they never had before, trembling against each other until David collapsed on the bed beside you.

"H-Holy shit."

"Okay," You breathed, "You're going to have to do that again some time."