Blow - Smut

Fingers tangling through the loose ends of your hair as you take him deeper into your mouth, just brushing the back of your throat. And David doesn't like to admit it to anyone but he's definitely a sub—or at least likes to dabble in it.

So while your blowing him you draw your nails up and down his thighs so you can watch him fall apart (because you secretly love watching him come undone all by your doing). Eyes rolling into the back of his head as his whole body shakes in ecstasy. Panting whilst your tongue laps back and forth over his head. And groaning as you hollow out your cheeks. All of your motions drawing him closer and closer to his high.

"Fuck fuck f-fuck—" he whines aloud again, teeth sinking into his bottom lip because he doesn't even know what to do with himself at this point. Every lick, touch, scratch and nip seeming to set his nerves off like a live wire. And you were loving every single bit of it.

You movements sped up, knowing by the way he was curling his toes and how his chest was rapidly heaving that he was almost there.

Clasping your hand around the base of his cock you jacked off what part you couldn't fit into your mouth and began bobbing faster than before but maintaining a steady pace.

In the matter of seconds he's cumming, spluttering into your mouth with a long drawn out whine that sent a smirk to your lips and a heightened flood of heat between your legs.

"Fuck."