I Was Made For Lovin' You | Eddie Brock

Ever since Eddie heard you singing KISS, he knew he was done for.

Seeing you look over the balcony to gaze at the city, humming parts of the song while tapping your foot to the beat.

And oh, how blown away he was when you turned - startled - to look at him.

"Wow." Was what he rasped.

He admits, he was swept off his feet by a lovely woman.

And when you both got to talk about your love of music and passions?

He was sure he had died and gone to heaven.

Because you were everything he ever dreamed of.

It sounds silly. You both were in your twenties when you met, but boy did you two become attached to the hip.

Ever since that night, you both were like two peas in a pod. And wherever one went, the other would follow. Everyone knew this; the people who knew you both, and even the strangers that had no idea who you two were. People just knew you were close just by looking at you.

It was bizzare, really.

Eddie always held romantic feelings for you, but the moment he realized that he had fallen in love was when you decked a guy in the face to defend honor. When the guy called Eddie a "low trash bastard", bam! He was wheeling back with a broken nose.

Yeah, that was the moment he knew he had fallen hard.

~~~~~

Tonight, I wanna give it all to you

In the darkness

There's so much I wanna do

"Really, Eddie?" You ask, not looking up from your notes.

"What?" He raises a brow in amusement, fingers drumming to the beat on the steering wheel. "This song holds so much meaning to me."

"Liar," you snort, flipping through more of your notes. "You get a kick out of this song."

"One, I'm not lying. Two, this was the song that you sang when we first met." He glances at you with a smile, before looking back at the road. "And you were adorable."

You groan, head thumping back against the head rest of the seat. You stare at the roof of the car, saying, "Why must you bring this up all the time?" You turn to give him the stink eye. "And I was not adorable. Gosh, that was so embarrassing!"

Eddie snorts, eyes crinkling with a smile. "It was pretty impressive for a first impression, I must say."

You punch him in the arm, and he yelps with a laugh. "Eddie, I was singing. You and the boss watching me." You point both your index fingers at yourself. "I was mortified!"

Eddie laughs outright now, leaning to his left side to dodge your slaps on his arm. "Eddie, it's not funny!"

You can't help but laugh too, though. He always found joy in bringing up the encounter, especially when meeting new people.

"How did you two meet?" Strangers or important CEOs would ask.

"I met her when she was singing KISS."

The bewildered looks you would get from them.

"Anyway," you clear you throat, moving along to more important subjects. "I have a list of all the questions that need to be asked, and all the things need to be said." You blow a raspberry, flipping through your notepad. "Also, let's not get to brash this time, hmm?"