13

Jungkook's POV

New Message from P.JM_Official

P.JM_Official
Uh Hi... sorry I know this is super random but I was just wondering if you were okay? You haven't posted in months and I don't know why it's just been bugging me for a long time and I'm never supposed to talk to fans but for some reason I seem to have this trust in you that you won't post this everywhere and spread rumours or anything. I'm probably gonna regret this I just wanted to check you were okay...

...

WHAT THE FUCK!?

Why would Jimin message this random fan? I mean it's not a random fan it's me... but... he doesn't know that!

Oh god I never should have made this account cause now if I don't reply he'll feel super upset and think he's lost a fan or something but then if I do reply what the fuck am I supposed to say.

Oh yeah sorry about that I just was worried that everyone would find my deep dark secret that I'm actually Jungkook and I'm in love with you.

Cause that's the truth! But I could never say that.

I'm going to have to say something though...

Jimochi_Daddy
Oh... I'm sorry that I made you worry I didn't even think you'd noticed, I mean why would you notice I'm just one random fan out of so many? But please don't worry about me and I'm sorry if I upset you by stopping posting it's just that, I guess I got scared of how much responsibility I suddenly had, I know it's every ARMYs dream to be able to talk to you but when you suddenly started commenting and then Jungkook did too...!? I was scared I'd post something I couldn't or I'd upset you or the other members. Or maybe I'd even be noticed by too many other ARMYs and they'd get jealous like some people already had. I just didn't want to make any wrong moves. So I stopped making moves all together. I'm sorry Jimin.

...

I mean I didn't lie to him, I just didn't tell the entire truth.

Maybe I should go see him, he's only a few rooms down the hall, and if Hoseok is in there then I'll just invite Jimin back to my room...

No that's weird...
Hoseok would get suspicious.

I'll just message him.

Jeon.Kook_Official
Hey Jimin, I'm bored, what are you doing? I was just wondering if you wanted to come chat or do something with me 🤷🏼‍♀️

P.JM_Official
Oh hiya Kookie, Hoseok is just finishing up some work so I'm also just stuck here not doing much so if you want to then I'll come over x

Jimin always sends a kiss to everyone so I try not to let my heart flutter at the cuteness anymore.

Jeon.Kook_Official
Cool, thanks hyung :)

As promised, about five minutes later - thankfully after I'd had a chance to tidy a little - there was a knock and a sweet little voice at my door.

"Hey Kookie, it's me, am I allowed in?" Jimin called through the door before I got up to open it for him.

He seemed startled as I opened the door, making a small "Oh" noise as his eyes looked widely up at me and his hands balled together at his front.