27

Jungkook's POV

Jimin and I had spent a lot of time together during our tour, of course most of our time was filled with practice or resting, but on days where we had time to go and explore a certain city we were at, I always went with Jimin.

A couple times we were with someone else as well, like Tae or Namjoon, but a lot of the time it was just the two of us, it was so great to have him with me so much of the time.

I'd somehow managed to fall even deeper in love with him as we spent more time together, and some part of me felt like he was getting a lot closer to me too.

I still don't think he likes me back, because he's sweet and close with all the others as well, but where he used to sit with anyone and kind of alternate each day, he now chooses to sit by me almost every time.

Or in each different hotel if we had to share a room, he always asked if he could share with me, and it makes me happy.

Even if he never likes me back the way I like him, even just having him close to me is good enough.

Once the entire tour was over and everything was back to normal, it felt so weird to stay in my own bedroom again, all by myself.

And to only see Jimin once a day, if that, when we'd have meetings or practice.

It had been a week of just that, we hadn't texted much and I hadn't posted on Instagram since before the tour, I also hadn't used my fan account the whole time so I'll probably have to think of an excuse as to why the popular fan disappeared.

I was just about to log onto my fan account when I got a text message notification.

Jimin-Hyung
I miss you Kookie

I stared at the message for a while with a frown prominent in my features.

But I saw him this morning?

Me
We saw each other at practice this morning though right Hyung? What do you mean?

Jimin-Hyung
I mean, we spent so much time together during the tour, it feels weird to not have seen so much of you recently.

Oh... so he's thinking the same as I had been...

I felt butterflies in my stomach and heat crawl up my cheeks, I couldn't stop my giddy little fanboy smile showing through as I thought of him laying in his room, missing me and wanting to be here with me.

Me
Well I guess I miss you too then Hyung, I was just thinking about the same thing, is Hobi-Hyung sleeping?

It was almost 4am but Jimin and I are always the ones awake the latest, I wanted to make sure Hoseok was asleep before asking Jimin to come and see me though.

Jimin-Hyung
Yeah he fell asleep hours ago, I feel like all the nights we shared hotel rooms together has just made it weird for you not to be here when I sleep.

Awh he can't sleep without me...

Me
Come here then Hyung, you can stay in my room tonight if you want? My couch is a pull out bed so if you're not comfortable in my bed you can stay there?

Jimin-Hyung
Are you sure? Okay, I'll be right there, thank you Kookie.

I smiled before shutting my phone off and quickly tidying my room a little, a few moments later there was a gentle knock on my door and I opened it to find a very sleepy looking Jimin in a baggy shirt and his boxers.