44

Jungkook's POV

"We'll all be here with you both, okay?" Namjoon squeezed my shoulder in reassurance as all seven of us waited outside the meeting room, my hand being almost crushed by Jimin's as terror filled us for what we were about to do.

I gulped and nodded before one of our managers called us in, Bang Sihyuk sat at the end of the long table with a serious expression, reading the paperwork laid out in front of him.

He's always been lovely to us all, the best CEO any company could wish for... but nothing like this has ever been brought up before, so as Jimin and I prepare to tell him of our relationship I couldn't help the nauseous feeling sinking in my stomach...

Usually we'd all be excited to see him but I think even the others were filled with second hand anxiety, "Hello boys, you're awfully quiet, it's good to see you all again! Come and sit down, I know you have something important to tell me so let's get to it, I'm rather busy." He smiled nicely before looking back at the papers once more.

Namjoon gave me a reassuring nod before everyone begun to take a seat, we sat on the other side of the table to our managers and the scarier than usual CEO, I think everyone could sense the tense atmosphere by this point.

I caught Manager Sejin staring at me with a frown but he still smiled slightly as we caught eyes, "you seem very nervous Jungkook? Are you okay?" He asked and I nodded hesitantly before gnawing on my lip.

Suddenly Bang PD-nim shuffled his papers together and placed them to the side, "Okay, so what is it you called me here to talk about, I'm assuming it's important since you never call me." He laughed slightly, looking at Namjoon, instinctively assuming he was the one doing the talking today.

"Ah, sir, we're sorry to call you while you're busy but actually, Jungkook and I have something we wanted to talk to you about." Jimin begin speaking politely and he turned in shock to us both sat together, "oh, okay? Please do continue Jimin."

"I know you never gave us a dating ban and we had always explained that our work was much too important to even consider dating, but things have changed sir... Jungkook and I are actually dating now." Jimin explained and I saw the slight change of expression on PD-nim's face.

He cocked his head slightly and frowned in confusion, "dating who? Most other companies give their idols dating bans and there's no way you could be dating fans you're more responsible than that..."

"We're dating each other Sir." I spoke up nervously and he raised his eyebrows in shock, "oh- well I definitely wasn't expecting that, but I'm fine with it, you know I'm fine with it. You're people too my boys, you've grown so much and I know you're smart enough to think before doing anything that would jeopardise us as a company or you as a group. I trust you, and I'm happy for you both."

I felt relief wash over everyone in the room and I at least felt a huge weight lifted off my shoulders, I looked to Jimin briefly who was smiling brightly, he looked back to me and squeezed my hand, gazing into my eyes lovingly.

"Thank you Sir, so much. You don't understand how grateful we are." Jimin expressed and I was still partially in shock, just smiling like a moron at the boy I loved, "Ah, there is one thing I'd like to ask though, if it's not too much for you both, I don't think you should make it public- for the fans I mean."

I felt my heart drop a little and I gulped, "If you don't mind me saying, Bang PD-nim Sir, But they have been hiding their feelings for long enough now, don't you think they deserve to be able to love each other freely?" Namjoon broke the silence and I was warmed by him fighting for us after all he'd done to hide my feelings.