48

AgustD_Official

3,152,782 likes

3,152,782 likes

AgustD_Official You two disgust me... 💞

Load More Comments...

VkookAreGoals Same 🤢

J.JHope_Official Oh shush you were smiling so hard when you took this photo I was watching you, just admit they're adorable ☺️💗💗

JarOfKookies uwu we see through you Yoongles we know you love them really 😉💜

VminAreSoulmates Ikr Yoongs 😭

Jinminniemoo Uhm @VkookAreGoals and @VminAreSoulmates can you not. Like dudes I feel you I know we aren't getting the ship we love but they're humans they aren't characters in a book or movie that we can create fantasies about and then expect them to come true. They fell in love with other people- get a grip on the real world.

Jeon.Kook_Official Thank you @Jinminniemoo I appreciate that a lot - but also ily too @AgustD_Official and we promise to do some extra PDA in front of you 😇💞

~}}{{~

Jungkook's POV

"Kookie..? Do you think we're too affectionate in public now that we've made it official?" Jimin asked with a pout, looking up at me from where he was laying with his head resting on my abdomen, "no, I don't think so. We haven't kissed in public except for our confession, the most we do is hug, hold hands and the odd forehead kiss from me."

I smiled down at him as he blushed slightly, "yeah I guess, I just feel bad for all the people who are single. But also for everyone who doesn't like us together, I don't want our PDA to drive fans away." He mumbled, grabbing my hand and playing with my fingers absentmindedly.

"Jiminie, it's okay. We're together and the people who don't agree with that don't have the right to say anything. If they don't like our relationship then let them leave, they clearly aren't nice people if they can't accept one person's love for another." I tried to explain and he nodded slightly, "thank you, you always make me feel better. Do you think Yoongi was serious about the post?"

"No you silly, look at the little hearts, he was joking." I booped his nose and he sighed, "I just keep overthinking things, I know everyone has known for almost a month now and there wasn't like a significant drop in fans but I still get scared that all of a sudden everyone is gonna hate our relationship so much and just abandon us all."

I watched as his eyes glossed over and frowned, "don't get upset minnie~ it's not our fault we fell in love hey? Nobody can help who they fall for and if the people who are salty enough about the relationship they wanted and aren't getting can't see that... then I don't want them to be our fans. I don't want people like that showing us off to the rest of the world. I don't want someone who disagrees with people's love to be telling other people how amazing we are, it doesn't make sense. So I hope that they all leave eventually- all the ones that don't support us I mean."