45

Jungkook's POV

"Oof!" Jimin flopped back onto our bed with a grin, I clambered straight on top of him causing him to giggle and wrap himself around me, "that took forever." He whined and I looked around our new room.

"But it's great though, isn't it? I'm so glad we get to share a room..." I sighed happily and nuzzled my nose against his, he pushed forward and caught my lips with his softly, pulling back equally as fast as he started, "Hmm~ so am I."

We had already discussed with all the important people that we'd be sharing a bed, but we also had to have a single bed in the room so we could pretend it was Jimin's and we actually slept apart from each other. So that when we did the tour video of our new dorm- nobody would suspect a thing.

Each room had its own en-suite which made me very excited at the prospect of showering with Jimin freely every day...

"We should go check how everyone else is getting on." He suggested and I nodded, climbing off of him and holding his hands to pull him up.

We made our way hand in hand down the hall and down the stairs, Jimin and I's room was on its own floor, no other rooms were on the floor except a small meeting area further down the hall. But other than that, we had the floor to ourselves.

The first door we reached down the stairs was Taehyung and Hoseok's room, as we knocked on the door we heard Hobi call for us to come in.

It was a mess... boxes still littered the floor and clothes were thrown everywhere as both Tae and Hobi just laid on their respective beds, looking at their phones.

"Yah! What are you two doing!? Namjoonie-Hyung wanted to film the dorm tour today!" I whined to them both and Tae ignored me while Hoseok shrugged, "we'll help you finish up, won't we Kookie?" Jimin suggested and I nodded frantically.

Tae sat up and looked around the room, "I mean it's practically done..." I raised an eyebrow at him, "no Tae, it's really not." He huffed before throwing his phone onto his bed and standing up.

"Hobi-Hyung~ help us." He proceeded to wine and tug on his new roommates leg, "fine fine..." he sighed and put his phone away before joining us all in emptying the rest of the boxes and putting things away nicely.

We were done in half an hour and Tae immediately jumped back onto his bed, "thank you Jungkookie and Jiminie..." he mumbled and Hoseok hugged us both briefly in thanks as well, "you're welcome, we'll go see the others now but remember we'll be recording later." Jimin reminded and they both groaned.

We left them alone and made our way to Namjoon's room, "Ah Hyung, your room looks super nice!" I complimented as we walked inside, he smiled at us both and excitedly pointed to his huge shelves full of all his collectibles, "they took so long to organise but don't they look great!"

I laughed at him and Jimin nodded, "How did you both get on with your room?" He asked, "We did good, Tae and Hobi struggled but we helped them, have you seen Jin or Yoongi's rooms yet?" I responded and he shook his head.

"No I only just finished setting all these up." He scratched at the nape of his neck in embarrassment making both Jimin and I laugh at him, "Okay, well do you think we should start filming the tour now?" Jimin asked and Namjoon shrugged, "We could, let's go check the others first."

~}}{{~

We started the recording after making sure each room was fully finished and tidy, starting with Namjoon's room as he spoke to the camera about his work space and then his most prized possessions all stacked on the shelves.

The camera was then passed to Jin who briefly showed his rather plain room, obviously each of us had our own little nicknacks and treasures but Namjoon went more overboard than the rest of us, so Jin's room automatically looked simpler and neater.