Her Favorite

"(Y/n)!! You came from the laundry room and looked around frantically before eyes sit on the duo. Your shoulders relax at Yuliy with a camera in hand. "Aahh... I thought she was going to walk. As soon as I grabbed the camera she acts like she isn't doing something!" Tuya giggles as she continued to crawl towards the kitchen. "Yuuulliiiy! Please don't scare me like that.." He laughed and stood from the floor to pick Tuya up. "I'm sorry. It seems that she is everywhere now!" Yuliy chuckles at Tuyas laugh. "Shes getting adventurous! I blame that on you, (Y/n)." You stuck your tongue out at him before heading back to the laundry room to grab the clean clothes. "I'M not the one that does and/or goes somewhere out of nowhere!" Bringing out the laundry basket, you sat down in in the living room to watch Tuya stand on her own. You held up your favorite blanket and sighed at the tears and holes caused by the said wolf pup. "I guess I'll have to go get a new one.." Yuliy sits down after he instinctively caught Tuya before she fell. "She moves freely in her wolf form, but still hasn't gotten the walking on two legs yet." You said in wonder. "And how does she change back and forth? She confuses her mama on purpose. " Yuliy hums in thought and grabs her again from going into a room she's not allowed to go. He nods towards the pile of laundry. "Shall I buy you a new blanket?" You shook your head and fold another piece of clothing. "Maybe I can try to sew it!" 'Really!?' He thought as he looks at the poor blanket, jumping at Tuya in her wolf form pounces on it. "Actually, I think I'll just get a new one. Its hers now.."

~~~

It's the end of the week, but you still feel a bit betrayed. Tuya put her hand in her mouth as she looks at you. "Why..? I KNOW you said something!" Tuya laughed in her baby swing and reached for you. Picking her up, you lean and look at her. 'I know I heard it!!' "(Y/n)?" Yuliy came inside from hunting. He looks at your sulking form in confusion. Removing his gear, walks to you and touches your shoulder. "I heard it..." Yuliy eyebrows raise as you turn and pout at him. "She said something!! And I didn't even hear it!!" Yuliy eyes sparkle in excitement as he quickly went to you. "She spoke!!?" You groan and look at Tuya straight in her eye. You hide your smile at her sticking her tongue out. "Look at her! She knows, damn it! Shes messing with me.." Yuliy looks at you before laughing. "Tuya!" He takes her gently from you and holds her up playfully. "Your doing this on purpose aren't you?" She cooed, reaching her hands to her daddy. You sighed in content as you made your way to the kitchen. "What would you like for dinner dear?"

"PAPA."

...What?

You whirled around to the two, Yuliy jaw dropped as Tuya laughed again. "Did she..?!" Yuliy cradled her, eyes closing as she touched his cheek. Tears began to well in both of your eyes as she spoke again. 

"Papa.. Ma..Mama!"

~~~~

Night fell once more, a crescent moon graced your vision as you crossed your arms, looking out the window. You hear Yuliy come out of the bathroom and sit on the bed. His arms wrapped around yours, a kiss placed on the crook of your neck. "(Y/n) please don't be jealous.." You continued to sulk as you turn to him and pouted. "She said 'Papa' first.. TWICE!! She didn't say 'Mama' until later.." You grumbled. Yuliy shakes his head and pulls you down to the bed, pressing his lips to yours for a brief moment. "(Y/n)..." You stuck your tongue playfully out at the young werewolf and laid on your side. Reaching over and turning off your lamp, you smile at a arm on your waist.

"You're the favorite, huh? You are so lucky I love you, Yuliy."

Thanks for reading!