se v e n t e e n: you're too nice

Uma reveled in her newfound victory, happy that for once her plans were going well according to plan

Sam zoned out whatever she was saying, having lost interest ages ago.

Uma tossed a tray to an old hag who scowled at the tray.

"Hey, I wanted the fried clams!" The hag complained.

"And I wanted a sea pony, life ain't fair!" Uma retorted, her gaze flickering to the open door.

"I'm back." Mal said, in a singsong voice.

"Loser, party of one. Right this way please." Uma pointed at the table next to her. She kicked a chair towards Mal who caught it.

"Place still stinks."

"Oh, I'm sorry. We're down a butler today... Princess."

"Where is he?" Mal said getting straight to the point, Uma tossed her apron away.

"You know, I've dreamed of this. You wanting something from me and me watching you squirm like a worm on a hook."

"I'm so flattered that you dream of me. I haven't given you a thought since I left."

"You have your perfect, little life, don't you?" Uma told Mal, she looked back at the rest of the shoppe's patrons. "Doesn't she have the perfect, little life?" Everyone in the shop laughed. "And we're 20 years into a garbage strike."

"Listen, if you have some kind of score to settle with me, game on. I see no need to bring Ben or anyone else into this." Mal spoke, all Uma did was laugh.

"It may be a little unnecessary, but, oh, it is so much fun. Here's the deal."

"Just like your mother-- always a catch." Uma sat on the opposite side of Mal. She placed her arm out for arm wrestling.

"If you win... They are free to go." Mal placed her arm out on the table not waiting to hear Uma's side.

"Don't you want to know what I get if I win?"Uma asked, innocently.

"Still dreaming."

"Mm. Last time I checked, your mother thought she had things all sewn up, too, huh? How'd that work out for her again?" Mal rolled her eyes, looking angry. "On three."

"One."

"Two."

"Three." They said at the same time.

"You know, that whole princess act? Never bought it for a second." Uma hissed at Mal. "You can stick a tiara on a villain, but you're still a villain."

"And you can slap a pirate hat on, but you're still Shrimpy." Mal snapped back at Uma.

That caught Uma off guard. Mal started doing her glowing green eyes thing and pulled Uma's arm down.