Motorcycle Ride At Night

You were at your boyfriend Jesse's place and the was almost over that it was becoming eventually boring to you.

"I'm so booorrreed!" You whined.

"Well, get up and do some squats." Jesse said.

"No! Too much work." You whined.

"I know. How about we go out for a motorcycle ride at night?" Jesse asked.

"But it will be too dangerous." You said.

"Not at all babe. I am the driver and your the passenger." Jesse said.

"I'm still not use into riding the motorcycle." You said not reassuring to this plan of the night.

"But you said your bored so why not?" Jesse asked.

"....Alright." 

"Yes. Come on." Jesse said.

You both headed down to the garage where Jesse keeps all his things in there nice and clean. The two of you eventually find the motorcycle in 4 quick seconds. 

"There it is! Come on we'll take her for a quick spin." Jesse said getting a helmet for you and him to be safe on the motor machine. As the two of you got up there it was as then the ride around the city of Francisco was very nice and great to be traveling to some places you've never been to.

"Having fun?" Jesse yelled asked.

"You bet I am! Best night ride ever!" You cried out.

"I knew you would like it." Jesse chuckled as the two of you continue the night.

@Thriller5: I'm gonna start asking for request.

Jesse: Great idea!

Danny: Jess? Are you feeling okay? 

Jesse: Yea. @Thriller5?

@Thriller5: Yes?

Jesse: Keep up the good work girl.

@Thriller5: Awe, thanks.

Jesse: Just until you give me some snacks from your home until I get more money from my job.

@Thriller5: What job?

Jesse: Babysitting.

@Thriller5: Oh brother...