Horror Stories #1

@Thriller5: Greetings everyone! Tonight is February 13th and tomorrow is Valentines Day. I would like to have a valentine since everyone doesn't want me. *Sad Music*

Jesse: I'll be your valentine.

Danny: Jess, you have fan-girls reading you and watching you.

Jesse: Oh...

Freddy: No shit.

Joey: What the hell are you doing here?

Freddy: Valentines day tomorrow and its a perfect time to kill.

@Thriller5: Okay...We are going to read horror stories. 

Jesse: Technically a story that she is going to share with you from a Youtube channel name Snarled and Crptv. For now, we are going to share you a story from another link for you all to read. 

@Thriller5: First horror story. Look-See.

Joey: Enjoy.

The Look-See wears a dark navy suit and red fingerless gloves, black shoes, and a white shirt with blood stains. His face has no eyes and scar-like stitches all over it. He has small teeth and two rows of them. He has sharp claws with lead-colored fingernails. The Look-See doesn't seem to have any weakness but can be harmed as seen when Jenny stabbed him with a fork and made him bleed. but this might not of hurt him and he was instead taunting her as shown when a thug stabbed him in the chest with a switchblade and the look see didn't appear to be in any discomfort let alone pain. The lady in the first episode looked like she was dead she let go of the ring but, she did not let go of the watch she had to let go of two things and because of that she was not killed and only lost her hand with all her limbs being fractured,she failed to let go of the watch and was killed.  left hand taken--> couldn't let go of her marriage her husbands eyes--> he was seeing 2 women mistress's head --> in over her head other man's arms + head --> had his head turned and he couldn't physically reach out to her in time in order to escape you have to give up on what your holding on to. for example the main woman was holding onto her broken marriage, the mistress was holding on to the belief the husband would leave his wife for her, the man was holding on to the belief his daughter would walk back in through the door.

@Thriller5: I love him. Take me with you Look-See! 

Freddy: God dammit she's gone lovey dovey on that bitch.

Look-See: What did you call me?

Jesse: Enough! First horror story for tonight and tomorrow is the 2nd one. See you tomorrow!

Joey: Happy valentines day too.