Daycare 3

Joey: Its so dark in here.

Danny: Welcome home. 

@Thriller5: Sorry guys! I had to go to a holiday party and the power went out. We're gonna fix that.

Joey: ENJOY!*Yells at a wall*

Danny: Joey, your yelling at a wall.

Joey: Oh...

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Jesse has been stay at the daycare for 5 days that have passed by that he was growing to love the beautiful babysitter. However, Eric wasn't going to let him win your heart due to his jealous actions. It was the afternoon, and the teens are to just hanging outside for free time until the sun sets when dinner will be called. Jesse was drawing in his sketchbook as he visualize you in his mind as his hands finished tracing you drinking out of your drink. 

"Yo Skit head." He heard Eric's voice standing in front of him with a scowl on his face.

"What do you want? If you mess with me again i'll report to Y/N." I warned as he responded with a deep chuckle.

"She's not going to which means that I can get rid of you. She is mine, got it?" He swung a fist as I quick to dodge it and I kicked his area. I stood up straight as he crippled over to me as he draw a fist to aim at my stomach as I kneed him in his.

"Eric what are-"

"What is going on here!?" Y/N raged as she stomped her way over to break us apart. 

"He started it while I was doing my own thing." I retorted.

"I have enough of this. Eric pack your stuff because your leaving." You strictly order him as he marched away as the other teens were called in for dinner. 

After dinner was over Jesse was in his room all ready for bed to get ready for a new day with no aggrivation from Eric ever again.

"Jesse? I think you forgot something." Y/N said as Jesse looked up to see Y/N holding a drawing of herself as he quickly went up to gently take it away from her.

"T-Thanks." He stammered.

"You know you could've just asked me out?" You grinned.

"I...well...uh.." He stuttered.

She peck his cheek as he looked at her surprised as she said, "Schedule for our date after i'm done babysitting you." 

"Yes ma'am."

@Thriller5: You be back right about...Now!

*Turns back to a young adult*

Jesse: Yes! I am back have mercy!

Danny: Dang it. I was just getting him ready to get him signed back to school.

Joey: No need to now.

Jesse: My beautiful fans! Vote and comment. Bye!