Bully

Jesse: Ladies and gents I am back at the normal age I am suppose to be in. Let's hope it never-OH COME ON!

@Thriller5: I have to update two today!

Danny: Ignore the argument. Enjoy!

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

School days be like the crazy and rough years to experience them by as your growing. For you it is the same only harder and more as a pressure to be as. You see, your a quiet and shy girl at Bradford High and people don't hardly take any notice of you so your prefer alone as usual. Hate it. Defiantly when it comes to bullies and that individual is Jesse Katsopolis who is a bad boy, bully, straight A student (Hard to believe), and is popular in the school. You have no chance to  be with him since his girlfriend Riley is always with him giving everyone a smug look on her face. You went over to your locker to unlock your lock combination as a hand pressed against a locker beside you. The one and only Jesse who was here to taunt you for decades that will haunt you in your sleep. 

"Sup sunshine. You getting your stuff?" He asked with a grimace facial on his lips.

"Go away." You muttered. He shoved you aside letting him snatch everything out of your locker that was very personal.

"Tch, your locker is trash and unfitting for you." He sneered.

"Same with you." You snapped as he pulled you by the collar causing a little whimper to escape from you.

"What did you say bitch?" He growled.

"I-I said....I am trash." You trembled as he let you go staring at you with an almost sorry look and that's when Riley came over with a devious face.

"The slut messing with my man again, eh? Go to hell for all I care." Riley said as she wrapped her arm around Jesse's arm as they walked away leaving you to clean your stuff and putting it back where they belong. 

~Time Skip~

Class were boring and discriminating for you to handle in such pressure and nonsense from other students. Lunch time came and you were getting your tray of food to sit at your table. That's when a foot stuck out which was Riley's as the others laughed at her entertainment she just made to get you stirred up.

"Snob."

"Freak!"

"Loser."

Tears and anger boiled inside you as you picked up the tray having the courage hit it in Riley's face to break her nose. She felled back out of her seat as the whole lunch room went silent letting you walk away not knowing Jesse was following after you as he saw the whole thing. He didn't even think that you have the guts to do that. You leaned against the corner of the hall and began crying nonstop as a arm wrapped around you as you saw Jesse. You broke away from him staring at him with full hatred.

"GET AWAY FROM ME!" You cried.

"Babe, i'm not here to intolerant you." He replied.

"I am not your babe! What are you doing following me?" You quivered and sniffled as Jesse wiped your tears.

"I just want to comfort you after what happened. I saw it; you did a good job for sticking yourself up like that." He grinned as you continued to glare at him.

"Unlike you who keeps bullying me for no reason." 

"I know and I feel stupid for that. I just wanted you to notice me and to not leave my sight since I love Y/N. I've always had and even if Riley did try to make you feel more a shame I would stop it." Jesse confessed before kissing your soft lips and breaking away.

"So you..."

"Yeah, I want to ask you out this Friday. Cool with that?" 

"Sure." 

Jesse: Make it stop!

Michelle: Never!

Stephanie: This is getting out of hand.

DJ: I know. 

Danny: It's a massacre. Vote and comment on the story guys!