Homeless

Danny: Hello everyone as of today I will be taking over for the author. She's really busy and will be back up here soon.

Jason: In the mean time-

Jesse: What are you doing here?

Jason: I'm here to help.

Danny: By what exactly?

Jason: The story.

Jesse: Your story isn't out until May!

Jason: Why May :(

Danny: She's writing other books on her 3 other accounts also. We need to get this going and starting now! Enjoy!

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

You were living in the streets trying to keep yourself warm from the cold weather as you held a can out wanting for some change. Sadly, this is what caused you to be out in the street all alone sitting in the cold wrapping around in a blanket. Your parents kicked you out due for being abusive and the use of drugs they've used for any daily weeks. Here you are just after they kicked you out trying to keep yourself secure from anything that could ever happen.

"Hey," Your thoughts were cut off by a handsome young man who came over to you kneeling down by your side.

"W-What do you want?" You asked. 

"Do you need a place to stay?" He asked.

"Why would you care? I'm just a street rat." You said.

"A street rat? Your kind of like a cat to me." He chuckled.

"It's not funny you jerk!" 

"I know that. Anyway my name is Jesse and I came to help you out." He said.

"Why should I trust you?" 

"Because I honestly know what it feels like to be like a rat roaming around the city. Come with me sweet cheeks and i'll look out for you until you'll be able to take care of yourself." He said taking your cold hand into his warm that for the first time you actually smiled.

"Thank you..."

Jason: That was really touching...

Danny: Not bad.

Jesse: Aren't we going to get any comments from the other chapters.

Jason: A writer has their patients. So you do that.

Danny: Are you excited to do a series soon?

Jason: More than anything in the world am I. The other's are getting ready too.

Jesse: Alright. Vote and comment and we'll see you all tomorrow. Night!