Doctor 5

Jesse: I can't believe that being on Vrchat is like a major nutshell to be in.

Joey: You said it.

Danny: Some people up there are just to hilarious.

Joey: I know! And guess what i'm gonna be?

Jesse: What?

Joey: I'm gonna be the next Kogage. *Naruto background music and does the run*

Jesse:....Enjoy.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Jesse Pov

"Catch her! We can't let her get away!" I told my team as we chased her down all the way.

We ran around the building like wild animals to look for her and I saw her running up to stairs as I tackle her causing us to strangle and roll down the stairway. 

"Y-You...Are under...arrest Y/N L/N!" I said as she giggled manically.

"Oh Jesse~" She said with a seductive tone.

"What? How'd you know my name?" I asked her as she grinned up at me.

"Because your my favorite fan in the show 'Full House'."

"More like an insane fan to kill students here." I replied.

"Please! Let me marry you! Let me hold you!" She cried as I shushed her.

"I'm sorry but I can't unless I find the right person to be with. Okay?" I whispered in her ear as she sadly looked at me and nodded. Just then Ghostface came in and stabbed her shoulder as she let out a painful scream followed by Yuno who smashed a flower pot on her head to knock her out.

"WHAT THE F*CK IS WRONG WITH YOU TWO!?" I scolded them as they shrugged.

"What the heck were we suppose to do?" Ghostface asked.

"I don't know! You didn't have to stab and smash her to bits." I yelled.

"Hey guys, what did I miss?" Jay asked. He enter wearing a school nurses outfit as we stared at him in confusion.

"What in the world...." I whispered out loud.

"What?" 

"Why're you wearing a nurse's outfit?" Yuno asked.

"I don't know." 

"Do a sex dance for me." Ghostface said.

"GHOSTFACE!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

Jesse: YES! We solved the mystery and ended.

Joey: Sadly, we've got one last chapter before all of this is all over.

Jesse: R-Right. 

@Thriller5: Don't cry you guys. You'll be back in the third one.

Danny: True.

Ghostface: Vote and comment on this chapter bitches.

Danny: That's it! Get out!

Ghostface: Yeet! *Throws Danny across the room*

Joey: Oh God...Wait. *Looks at an empty bottle.* This bottle is empty. YEET!