Daycare 2

Jesse: I'm still stuck in my teenage body. Thanks to the author.

@Thriller5: Because i'm not done with your teenager self. Go play on a Ps4 then. Dang.

Stephanie: Enjoy the story everyone! I couldn't halfway sleep because of Uncle Jesse's annoyance about him getting younger and younger these days.

Jesse: HEY!

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Jesse Pov

Why did my parents even bring me here in the first place? I am not a child anymore only to be going up as an adult and its not fair at all.

"Mr. Katsopolis?" I heard a gentle female voice coming from a lady that was younger than me. 

"Yes. That's me." I replied.

"Good. My name is Y/N L/N and i'm your babysitter for these two weeks." She replied as I looked at her up and down.

"Aren't you a little too young?" I asked her as she tilt her head.

"No. Why'd you ask?" She asked.

"Because usually babysitters are often like younger teens or older adults." 

"I am currently a young teenager actually and have been working here since the sophmore year. I'm 17." She replied.

"Oh, so do you go to Richwood High School?" I asked.

"Certainly."

"Uh...This may be a bit awkward that my parents had to let you look after me when i'm actually 18." I mumbled as she chuckled.

"It happens. I had to babysit some people around their late 20's or 30's." She said as my eyes bulge ajar as I chuckled.

"This is so weird." 

"You'll get use to it. For now, go along and meet some other teens who are around your age." She instructed as I obeyed leaving my room and walk down the hallway to find where she wanted me to go. I then arrived to see where some teens 5 females and 8 males sitting or laying around doing they're own thing to keep them entertain.

"Yo," I heard a males voice as I look up to see a blonde hair boy who had blue eyes and wore one of the Elvis Presley's t-shirts, blue navy jeans, and brown shoes.

"Excuse me? Your talking to me?" I asked in a sort of polite tone.

"Yeah. Your a noob here?" He asked.

"I just got here so, yeah." He replied.

"Sorry. But just to let you know that if you mess Y/N your neck will be snapped and pulled off to be on the floor." He warned with sinister eyes as I huffed.

"Listen pal, I am not into her nor should-" I felt him pull my collar and lifted me up in the air as I saw all eyes were focused on us. Just then Y/N enter into the room with a displeased look and glared at us.

"Eric! Put Jesse down this instant." She said in a strict tone as Eric dropped me as I fell on my bottom.

"But he can't just-" 

"This is like the 7th time you've done this to the new people who have just arrived here. So don't throw any pick-up lines over at me this time. Go back to your room because i'm calling your parents to let them know that you've been awfully disobedient." Y/N said as Eric tried to come up with a lie that I've started it which I didn't because I was innocent.

"Okay everyone, its time for lunch." Y/N said as everyone got up to leave to head down the cafeteria as I stood back up as Y/N helped me and straighten my shirt.

"Are you alright? I'm so sorry he's been like this ever since his parents dropped him off here." Y/N apologized for Eric's behavior.

"It's fine. I can see that guys these will take the advantage of losing their emotions quite easily." I said as Y/N nodded in agreement.

"That's true. Come and join us." She said as she took my hand in hers to escort me to the cafeteria as I felt a weird feeling in my chest.

Jesse: When will this be over? I want to be an adult again.

@Thriller5: You will be soon.

DJ: Vote and comment everyone!