A new Start

Emily was nearly running down the long hall to Miss Ronaldson's office she felt exhilerated. When she reached the door sge put her ear to it.

Checking her watch quickly, again she saw the small hand still hadn't moved, it was 11:08 two minuites of eardropping she thought.

"Yes we have always wanted a daughter, i cannot conceive a child myself." Said a muffled woman's voice.
"Ye'rs, ye'rs i like children alot too" a man says.
"And where do you live exactly?" Miss Ronaldson asks.
"In Burrońt, the outskirts of Burrońt."
"Erhem, was that the Burrońt in the bush i heard?" Miss R says quickly
"Yes of course!" Cries the woman excitedly.
"Uh...but Emily...well...she...she doesnt no anything abou---
"Im sure she will learn" states the man firmly.

The rest is a blur, emily checks her whatch again and see's its time to interupt their conversation.
She gingerly turns the knob of the door and steps in.

A man and a woman sit close together as of they have only just been married. Their clothes are both a bit worn out and old.

The woman smiles a huge toothy ugly smile and the man just stares at my legs.
Ugh a bit creepy, emily thinks.

"Eherm," miss R clears her throat.
"Emily i would like you to meet Don and Jackie, your new parents!"
"Wow uh...hi" emily says carfully.
"Hi hon! Lovely to finally meet you"
The way she says you makes emily shiver.
The man just nods.

Emily and her new parents were just about to leave when lily burst through the office doors.
"Em! I thought you were gone! I just found out the news."
She embraces Emily in a tight hug.
Then she whispers "Good luck." in her ear.

They were now finally leaving, Don and Jackie were buzzing out the door, adoption papers in hand.
Emily was now rushing through her room grabbing all her favourite clothes and possesions.
Her 'parents' had told her not to worry about old clothes as they would get some new ones.
Emily was so excited about finally leaving she randomly stood up from her packing and gave a huge stretch to release any stress and worry's.
Its going to be new and different. She thought.

She was finally going down the staircase for the last time. She hauled her trunk behind her and she sharply turned her head around to catch some bewildered looking stares.

Emily reached the last step and jumped down to the tiles on the floor she then ran along to the car awaiting her outside.

Hi guys make sure to vote if u injoy!
Thx >M
X