Horror

Ok hi everyone,
Im really sorry rhat i haven't got to the horsey part if u guys r them fans, but im really annoyed at how i wrote this book so yeah.horse stuff Coming soon.....

Emily waked abruptly when she heard the sound of banging and crashing, something tells her to pull on some jeans and a floppy sweater.
Once she's dressed she grabs a torch from her beside table and rushes to the door. She peels it open slowly and prayes it doesn't creak.

Once outside her door she carefully makes her way towards the kitchen, where the noise is coming from.
Down the hall on the right, she has to remind herself.

Emily stops and peers around the corner of the wall. In the kitchen it is a complete mess the fridge has a big dent in it and the stove has been smashed inwards. There is chaos everywhere birs of light are smashed in the ground and cans of peas are spilling of the bench, after being dinted and smashed open.

Emily looks quickly around the room for Don and Jackie. She can see one foot poking out of the cupboards underneathe the sink.
Ugh blood. She thinks.
There is blood smeared over the foot. Emily wonders who's foot that is.
Then something moves out of the corner of her eyes.

A man has her back to her. A large silver knife is smuggled under his belt. He has Jackie by the wrists and is pulling her over to the couch.
Cold and limp. She's.....dead! Oh my god.Run! Emily thinks

She turns around and retraces her steps to her bedroom and then she walks quietly and briskly to the back door.
Emily rips a bobby pin from her, that was still embedded in it from yesterday. She shuves it into the laundry door knob and twisted it around several times before there is a click of approval.

There is a clutter from behind her. Emily races out the door and into the back garden to her utter disapproval cheppie the spaniel (dog) is lying limp on the grass right infront of her.
Dead too, great.
As emily runs for her life away from the only home she has ever known she lets pools of warm salty water flow freely down her scrunched up face.

She hits the woods. They are thick and dim from the bruised plum colour of the night sky. Slippery dirt greets Emily's bare feet it slides in between her toes and races up her legs.

After what seemed hours of running emily stopped to take a breather.
She then carried on running as she could just see the end of the woods up ahead.
I Must of run 2 k's by now...she thinks.

When she finally gets to the clearing everything is slowly getting lighter. Its dawn. The sky has now turned a very light blue grey and wverything is misty and covered in fog and frost.
Emily's brain is a complete blur and it feels as if some one has ripped of her head and shook the brain around until it was nothing but a blob. She is so sad and distaught right now.