Diggin' ma heels In

This was the start of emily's new life.  From 12 years she's  known it to be in the orphanage with one friend.
From 13 (soon to be) emily will know it as the lovely country life with trees and bees and lots of different people and friends.

The car had stopped running and everyone  was squished up inside of it still. Emily looks out of the tinted window and spots a huge fluffy cat lazing around on the door step of the house. The house was a modern one, it had grey and pastel cream coloured walls on the outside and french looking vines growing up the side. There was a few ducks pecking the at the grass and emily could spot a chicken run and a shed. The house was perched on a slight hill and there were hige trees towering over the flat ti the ground house.

As emily stepped out of the car she turned to Jackie.
"What animals do you have?"
"Well, we have a king spaniel, a few chickens and 4 cats."
" that's it?"
"Well yeah, what were you expecting hun?"
"oh..nothing, just maybe..uh...a..a horse?"
"A horse?" she practicly roars. "Did you gere that Don?"
"Eh..no" he gruffly huffs
" the young lady things we night have a horse!"
"Crazy" he says.
Emily just steps back at this moment and lets them talk.
"Un..Believable" cries Jackie
"I would bever go near horse again!"
"Why not?" Emily asked suddenly.
"Oh questions, questions, questuons. Because it's none of your utter buisness!" She cries in a very posh voice.

Emily nodded her head and turned to wlak up the small slope yo the house.
She felt terrible, getting on the wrong side of her carer. She takes her mind of it and walks up the steps to the house. As emily waits at the front door, ( for it to be unlocked ) Don appears right behind her.
"Better show you your room then.) He says without another word.
"Sure" Emily replies.

She walks in theough the door closely behind Don. He starts pointing tokms out.
"Kitchen here on the left"
"Toilet down there on your right"
"Me and you mother's room"
Emily cringes at the sound of mother.
"Lounge room"
"Games and pool room"
Hey guys pool as in the table game thing😂😉 continuing-
"Second bathroom and shower"
"Your room"
"And the laundry and basement are down thoughs steps." He finishes and then walks of to the bathroom.

Emily trotts down the hall to her bedroom. When she walks inside she is greeted with the most unpleasant smell of musk, and mothballs.
The room is spacious with a double cozy bed in the corner. The curtains hung limply and they were the colour of urine.
A huge wardrobe was placed against the right wall. it's residents made the room look smaller. The was also a clock perched on top.

Emily started unpacking promply she wanted to get outside before the day ceased. She looked out of the dusty windows and saw some nice oak trees.