𝟐.

[ Main Cast in MM ]
Next Night , 9:15 PM
South Memphis , Tennessee

Nasir Simmons ;

" Girl this orange is banging." Ashanti said to me as I stood in the mirror in the living room of my grandmothers house.

Tonight was Key's concert , and I had honestly went all out for this shit. I even went and got my hair braided , just in some jumbo bod braids.

They actually put the whole fit together real well. I smiled at my results in the mirror and smoothed my hands down the sides of my dress.

" Something light." I laughed fixing the strap from my Nikon camera and placed it around my neck.

We was waiting on the boys to come and get us , the show started at ten. They should have been pulling up any minute now.

" Key , gone have a fit when he sees you in this." Shanti spoke up again making me give her my usual glare.

" Ion' know why y'all be doing each other like that. Regardless of what the fuck ya' own , y'all need to be together." She stared fixing her lace body suit and shrugged.

Her crazy ass was so here for us to be in a relationship, and I didn't get the hype. Not going to front , I thought about it to every once in a while.

But with all these blessing coming to him , I knew being a relationship was the last thing on his mind.

" Key doing ' him and I'm doing me." I simply answered crossing one leg over another and looked down into my phone.

She waved me off and turned back towards the mirror fixing her hair. Just as I was about to text Fat , Key started falling.

Accepting the call I placed the phone up to my ear.

" Y'all here yet ? " I asked looking down at my fresh set of acrylic nails.

" Yea' nah bring ya asses outside." He said before quickly just hanging up. Pulling my phone away from my ear I looked down at it.

" Rude ass bitch." I mumbled to myself before looking up seeing Ashanti making her way to the door.

" C'mon hoe they outside." She laughed fixing her purse on her shoulder. Snatching my keys up from the shelf I started to make my way to the door , closing and locking the door behind me.

As soon as I stepped outside I seen Fat getting out the van to open the door for us. He squinted his eyes looking ahead at Ashanti.

" Bro' what the fuck y'all got on ? " His loud mouth was damn near scream. Next thing you know all the boys heads popped out the door.

" Hell Nah." Kyrie said smacking his lips as they all stared to step out of the van.

" We going to the concert , not Crazy Girls strip club." Woo laughed and fixed the Gucci sweater he was wearing.

Mocking his laugh I flicked him off , making him stop laughing.

" I'm grown. Fuck what y'all talking bout." I said coming down off the curb and making my way over towards the van.